20, August 2015: Integrating the cutting-edge tech, Airwheel self-balancing scooter Q3 is the vehicle in the future which is easily-carryable, with adequate power and has a powerful range. Currently, it has plenty fans among office workers, students and backpackers. Now, the Airwheel news editor will introduce five typical character of Q3.
1. Solid reliability and supreme performance. Q3 will escort the rider’s way with six-time’ enhanced protection. In terms of its performance, Airwheel Q3 scooter can reach a speed of 18km/h, and is capable of covering 120km. Also, the shortest recharging time is only 90 minutes, and it is indeed an attractive and reasonable green travel tool. Moreover, processing program of Airwheel Q3 scooter integrates the most advanced technology, applying the most advanced processor, which could improve the performance of the electric unicycle, making Q3 operating normally in various complex environments.
2. Equipped with its twin wheel hubs plus ultra-widened contact plane, the rider is able to enjoy a better riding stability. MoreovQ3 has achieved intelligent protection, responding to the rider’s intention successfully, including upgrading acceleration or stronger the brake force in emergency.
3. Strengthened protection mechanism. When Airwheel tilts at over 45° sideways, the control system will activate the tilting protection. The motor will stall immediately to prevent injuries.
4.Speed control to prevent injuries caused by over speeding. Airwheel electric self-balancing scooter Q3 sets a maximum speed. When speed exceeds 12km/h, the front end of the pedal will rise gradually and when the speed exceeds 16km/h, the pedal will pose a 10° angle to the leveling surface, which stop the rider from inclining further to accelerate.
5. Safety alerts when the power level falls lower than 15%. All four lights of Airwheel two-wheeled intelligent scooter Q3 will blink and the buzzer will beep. When the tilting protection activates, the buzzer will launch long beeps and the LED indicator on the power button will flash continuously. In case of speeding, the buzzer will launch long beeps and the rider will be stopped from further acceleration.
Check out those popular press releases
- Research Confirms HGH Therapy Benefits
- The evolution of the air cushion running shoes-Nike Air Max limited edition would light up the night
- Hampton Roads Small Businesses Can Now Get an Instant Online Branding Presence Thanks to New Local Online Marketing Consulting Business
- Human Revolution a genuine way transforming way of living
- Famous headphone brand beats by Dr Dre released their newly products