Make your investments earn for you so you personally do not have to.

Canada, July 22, 2016 — Yasir Khan, the owner of the Wealth Kept is happy to announce the launch of its fully-featured website The new site introduces personal finance tips from the experts.

Wealth Kept was built in 2015 to cater one extremely prevalent problem among the masses: The absolute lack of financial education.

The finance website surprised you to know that less than 1% of the whole population of the world is monetarily well-informed. The mass majority of human beings are naive about what it takes to make money, keep it and make sure it would grow immediately and in a sustainable manner.

The following are some provocative statistics that has brought into perspective:
76% of people in the US are living paycheck to paycheck, having minimal net worth.

A better statistic, but still reason to be cautious suggests that 24% of Canadians are living paycheck to paycheck.

At least 33% of people over 55 cannot afford to retire at the age of 65 simply because they do not have enough in savings to make it happen. Over 90% of people cannot tell an asset from a liability.

Average household credit card debt is around $7303 and is continuously growing every single month, forcing households to pay up to 22% in interest. Finally, the net worth of many people in developed countries is not increasing by much every year.

All these statistics tell us that the masses are either clueless about how to increase their wealth and live affluently, or simply do not care to do so. Even highly-paid professionals earning over $120,000 per year aren’t faring any better: A good percentage of them would have to declare bankruptcy if they lost their job & had to sustain themselves for over 6 months.

A wise man once said: “It’s not how much you earn, what matters is how much you keep & how much money your investments make for you while you sleep”. The main objective of Wealth Kept is very simple. If you become an avid reader of this website, you will be able to:
Know how the monetary system & wealth really works
Give up your job & retire in 5-10 years
Get out of the rat race

Make your investments earn for you so you personally do not have to.
The information that this website will offer is something only 1 in a 100 people understand properly. Unfortunately, these 1% absolutely rule the other 99% in terms of income, profits and other statistical measures.