Volkswagen India showcases Ameo for customers in Jaipur
- Jaipur plays host to the 7th Ameo roadshow
- Exclusive preview of Ameo at Volkswagen dealership and opportunity to pre-book the car
- Launched a mobile application which gives access to detailed information on Ameo, dealership locator, and 360 degree visualizer
- Ameo roadshow to horde a 360-degree campaign through Print, Digital and Radio media
Jaipur, May, 2016: Volkswagen, Europe’s leading car manufacturer, commences the next phase of its pre-launch campaign for the made in India and made for India carline Volkswagen Ameo. The Ameo symbolizes the start of a new and mature phase of life, calling for a new way of thinking and is designed to meet the requirements of young & urban Indian customers.
Through this campaign Volkswagen invites prospective customers to touch and feel the first sub-4 meter sedan from Volkswagen and avail the opportunity to pre-book the car at their nearest Volkswagen dealership. Ameo roadshow will horde a 360-degree campaign through Print, Digital & Radio media and on-ground engagement.
As part customer engagement during roadshows, a series of 3 films will be played at all dealerships encapsulating the essence of Ameo’s first in class features - driver assistance system like cruise control, rain sensing wipers and reverse parking camera. The films appropriately underline Volkswagen’s understanding of the requirements of Indian consumers and are presented in a humorous yet compelling manner.
Additionally, prospective customers can access details about the Ameo from the exclusive mobile application or the Volkswagen corporate website http://www.volkswagen.co.in. Customers can now download the â€˜Volkswagen Ameo’ app through Google Play Store and can be installed on any android based device. The iOS version will be launched soon.
The Volkswagen Ameo made its world premiere at the Delhi Motor Show 2016 and will be available with two fuel options - 1.2L 3-cylinder MPI and 1.5L 4-cylinder TDI engine. Keeping in focus the comfort and convenience of its driver and passengers, Volkswagen Ameo will be equipped with first in segment features like cruise control and rain sensing wipers along with static cornering lights. Safety is always been of paramount importance for Volkswagen and Ameo is equipped with dual front airbags and ABS as standard fitment across variants.
For further information, contact:
PR24x7 Network Limited
Check out those popular press releases
- Analytix AV Solutions will Exhibit at Infocomm 2021
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- The aged care jobs Melbourne could be tailor-made for you
- Where to Find the Best Women’s Doctors for Hysterectomy, Incontinence and Prolapse
- Ron Soha Announces to Produce a Movie, “The Backward Path”