Atlanta, GA; 27, February 2016: Military veteran Blake "Top Dog" Rashad has a mission. He is on the path to help military veterans around the country who suffer from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) Anxiety, Depression and other combat related injuries. The reason for creating this project is to help veterans, the warriors of this nation, fight post war stress and depression by pairing them up with specially trained companion dogs.
“Our goal is to create training centers for dogs that will become the best friends of veterans dealing with TBI and PTSD and other disabilities,” said Rashad.
According to VDOGS (Veterans Deserving Outstanding Generosity and Services) the current veteran suicide rate is around 22 deaths per day. This is 22 more than it should be according to Rashad. So his organization wants to put a smile again on the faces of those who have fought for our safety and now fighting their own uphill battle. Blake Rashad and his wife Sheila have launched a new GoFundMeCrowdfunding Campaign that promises to boost their efforts by raising funds to open a complete training facility for service dogs/skilled companion dogs. These specially trained animals create an invaluable bond between soldier and dog. These nonjudgmental pets are essential to improving their quality of life. The local media and community in Atlanta have already joined in to become partners for this purpose, and now VDOGS hope other Americans will as well.
How You Can Help:
- Visit the GoFundMe page for VDOGS at https://www.gofundme.com/vdogs4veterans and make a donation. Every dollar goes toward opening the facility for dogs and will immediately help our veterans in need.
- Spread the word by sharing this campaign in social media via places like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, or personal Blogs. Sharing the message with just a few people can have a huge impact on the success of this project.
- Call your local media and request a feature on the Top Dogg K9 Foundation VDOGS program. Getting the message on TV en masse will be the most powerful way to turn a charitable idea into reality.
Blake Rashad is a professional dog trainer, as well as a veteran of the U.S. military where he served as a K-9 trainer. His goal is to prevent veteran suicides, to restore positive family relations and increase quality interaction with the community. Since 2011, Blake and Sheila Rashad rolled up their sleeves and started their non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, soliciting help from Congressional leadership, federal and local, requesting funds to pay for service dogs designed to urgently help America’s veterans.
To support VDOGS in their goal to raisefunds for this important work, visit their GoFundMe Campaign page and make a tax-deductible contribution today.
"THEY FOUGHT FOR US, NOW WE MUST FIGHT FOR THEM!!”
About Top Dogg K-9 Foundation:
In 2011, Top Dogg K-9 Foundation was born, providing Service Dogs and Companion Dogs to people with disabilities. He also continues to educate veterans and family members on how to assist the companions with assisting their Battle Buddy's. Servicing the needs of the veteran is first and foremost.
For Media Contact:
VDogs Publicity Manager
Sheila D. Rashad
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- Research Reveals The Role Black Pepper Plays As Bioavailability Enhancer For Turmeric
- Skin Care by Shila Announces Monthly Specials for Facials Orange County
- The rigid demand for transportation — Airwheel Z3 electric skateboards
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg Coloring Book Among Amazon’s Top 600 Best-Selling Books
- Research Reveals The Potential Ability Of Glucosamine To Fight Infection-Related Inflammation