Innovative, through the eyelid glaucoma diagnostic Diaton Tonometer is featured at FIME Show International . Non-contact Diaton tonometer is clinically proven to evaluate intraocular (eye) pressure for glaucoma with more accuracy versus contact or corneal tonometers as those IOP’s need to be adjusted for either central corneal thickness and or other corneal abnormalities.
Diaton Tonometer (www.diaton.com ) is the only non-corneal tonometer on the market – it provides reliable measurements and makes it possible to diagnose glaucoma in its early stages, allowing to devise an appropriate eye care and treatment plan. Diaton tonometry is effective in obtaining IOP measurements for many challenging patient populations, including: those with chronic conjunctivitis, erosions, edema and corneal dimness; people who have undergone corneal surgeries; and immobilized patients and children. Also, patients do not need to remove their contact lenses for accurate reading.
Team Diaton is proud to present tonometry through eyelid among other 1650 exhibitors and to over 22,000 healthcare professionals from across Latin and North America.
Diaton Tonometer (N477) is intended for use by Inpatient & Outpatient Clinics such as Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, Nursing & Elderly Homes, General & Specialty Practitioners as well as Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
Major Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
- Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel
- No contact with the cornea (only upper eyelid and sclera)
- No need for anesthesia drops or removal of contact lenses
- Safe: No risk of infecting or scratching cornea (safer vs other methods)
- Cost efficient: No consumables (no need to purchase replacement tips, probes or covers, etc.)
- Latex-free, handheld, non-contact, portable, pen-like device
- No sterilization (just alcohol swab is used to wipe off the tip)
- Accurate: No pachymetry needed (independent of corneal biomechanics)
- Ready-to-use: Daily calibration not required (saves time)
Diaton tonometer (catalogue part #N477) is cost efficient and is priced very competitively and it is delivered complete (no need to purchase additional accessories, tips, covers..etc.,), a 2 year warranty, Calibration Tester/ Training Plate (no need for daily calibration), Carry Case, Battery and Training DVD in 5 different languages + phone based training support.
More information can be obtained via www.TonometerDiaton.com or by dialing 1-877-DIATONS (877-342-8667)
About BiCOM Inc:
BiCOM, home of Diaton glaucoma diagnostic tonometer pen – committed to the global fight against blindness caused by glaucoma. A unique team of engineers, medical, legal and business experts makes BiCOM Inc., uniquely placed to provide Diaton diagnostic tonometer, which measures intraocular pressure (IOP) through the eyelid and sclera, making it possible to diagnose glaucoma on the early stage and appoint necessary treatment and medicines and provide a more favorable outcome for the patient.
For more information about Diaton tonometer and purchase options visit: http://www.tonometerdiaton.com or dial 1-877-DIATONS ( 1-877-342-8667)
ABOUT FIME SHOW:
FIME’s primary focus is across four industry sectors: medical technology, medical products & supplies, medical services, and medical equipment. However, the increase in event space at the new venue will allow us to expand the clinical education offering in line with Informa’s motto of ‘Exhibition with Education” providing an unrivalled knowledge-sharing and business networking platform for healthcare trade professionals in the region. Healthcare professionals from across Latin and North America will be able to visit FIME for all of their medical educational needs.
Follow Diaton tonometer on:
Company Name: BiCOM Inc.
Contact Person: Alina Lagoviyer, Media / Public Relations
Phone: 1-877-DIATONS (1-877-342-8667)
Address: 151 East Walnut Street, Long Beach, NY, 11561, United States
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- IM – Great Debates III: Speed Of Link-Building Should Be Moderate
- In Conversation with Neena Kulkarni, Abhijeet Khandkekar & Gashmeer Mahajani, Only On IBN-Lokmat
- How Could Online IT Courses Change in the Future?
- Helping Individuals Accelerate Their Weight Loss
- How does the winding machine achieve the function of speed controlling?