with the latest development in the Indian medical facilities, India has become a desired destination for liver cancer treatment. Apart from the expertise of Indian oncologists & surgeons, and well-equipped hospital, the affordable cost of the Liver Cancer Treatment in India is one of the vital points for the country to become a medical for the overseas patients. The liver cancer treatment cost in India is usually a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries. Though the treatment cost in India can vary depending on the Treatment Method, Type of Surgery, if any other treatments are required in conjunction with Liver Cancer Treatment, Investigations & evaluation required for determining the right treatment procedure, Hospital fee, and the treatment location in India.
The liver is a vital organ of the human body and made up of different types of cells; different types of cells can form various types of malignant and benign tumors. Diverse types of liver cancer need to be treated differently and also exhibit different outcomes. Various forms of liver cancer based on cell types are:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: The commonest type of liver cancer; occurs in people with chronic liver diseases.
- Fibrolamellar Hepatocellular carcinoma: One of the rare type of cancer, which is more responsive to treatment than any other type of liver cancer.
- Angiosarcoma: A special type of liver cancer begins in blood vessels of the liver and grows very fast
- Cholangiocarcinoma or bile duct cancer: Not so common; only 10 – 20% of total liver cancers are caused in the bile duct
The most commonly used treatments for liver cancer are surgery, liver transplant, ablation therapy, embolization, targeted agent, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. Some of the advanced treatment procedures are also used in India, such as Trubeam STx Radiosurgery. This is a progressive linear accelerator and Radiosurgery treatment procedure. In this case, high-dose radiation is delivered to targeted locations in a patient’s body. Radiosurgery is used to treat liver cancer as the precision of the TrueBeam radiotherapy and radiosurgery helps to clear the destruction of damaged tissues only without harming the healthy tissues beside.
About India Cancer Surgery Site: This medical tourism consultant offers excellent cancer treatment facilities to patients around the globe. They have a network of expert oncologists and surgeons dedicated to treating various kinds of cancer with the best surgical and non-surgical treatment facilities. They offer comprehensive medical treatment packages for different types of cancer that will fulfill your medical requirements.
India Cancer Surgery Hospital
P1, B-162, Princeton Estate
DLF City Phase-V,
DLF Phase 5, Sector 55,
Gurugram, Haryana - 122002
Check out those popular press releases
- Pamabuy.com brings the best deals and helps customers find lowest prices on all consumer products
- Buying an extra Chrysler key
- Looking for the best flexible office solution, NEC is there to rescue:
- NEW BREAKTHROUGH FOR FLEXAWAY FACIAL EXERCISER
- Swiftproâ€˜s new reports module provides recruitment with a clear picture of staff performance