Created by and for architects and designers, Trama Ediciones (www.trama.ec) in a great editorial display has just presented a new platform to disseminate and document the best practices in architecture and design, at an international level.
Based in Quito, Ecuador, Trama is a publishing house founded in 1977. Since then it has produced one of the most important printed architecture magazines in Latin America. Simultaneously, Trama Ediciones has documented local architecture and design through important Architecture books, which have won important international awards.
The new architecture and design platform trama.ec includes daily news on international architecture, daily updates on local and international architecture projects, free subscription to receive a newsletter twice a week, free access to the architecture and design podcast, access to the YouTube channel with interviews with local and international architects and much more.
From the portal www.trama.ec you can access the digital architecture magazine and the bookstore of printed and digital architecture books and magazines.
Check out those popular press releases
- Research Reveals The Role Black Pepper Plays As Bioavailability Enhancer For Turmeric
- Skin Care by Shila Announces Monthly Specials for Facials Orange County
- The rigid demand for transportation — Airwheel Z3 electric skateboards
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg Coloring Book Among Amazon’s Top 600 Best-Selling Books
- Manufactured Housing Consultants Introduces Unique Financing Options