Created by and for architects and designers, Trama Ediciones (www.trama.ec) in a great editorial display has just presented a new platform to disseminate and document the best practices in architecture and design, at an international level.
Based in Quito, Ecuador, Trama is a publishing house founded in 1977. Since then it has produced one of the most important printed architecture magazines in Latin America. Simultaneously, Trama Ediciones has documented local architecture and design through important Architecture books, which have won important international awards.
The new architecture and design platform trama.ec includes daily news on international architecture, daily updates on local and international architecture projects, free subscription to receive a newsletter twice a week, free access to the architecture and design podcast, access to the YouTube channel with interviews with local and international architects and much more.
From the portal www.trama.ec you can access the digital architecture magazine and the bookstore of printed and digital architecture books and magazines.
Check out those popular press releases
- Analytix Healthcare Solutions Will Be Exhibiting at the Medtrade East 2022 Conference
- Industry & Small Business | SCiNet Corporation: Nuevos talleres de ensamblado
- UTV Stars Spends a Power-Packed Day with Vivek Oberoi on â€˜Breakfast to Dinner’
- $100 Kohls Gift Card Now Available for Shoppers with Big Shopping Bonanza
- Airwheel M3 Standing DIY electric skateboard project has gone live on Indiegogo.