Driven by the potential to confer sustained therapeutic effects and thereby, facilitate prolonged periods of remission, TIL-based therapies have received significant financial support, and promising leads are poised to soon achieve blockbuster status
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “TIL-based Therapies Market, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Given the frequently reported inadequacies of conventional cancer therapies and the growing need for personalized medicine, there is a marked surge in the demand for TIL-based therapies. In addition, the clinical success in this domain is likely to draw in investments that will support ongoing and anticipated therapy development initiatives.
To order this 255+ page report, which features 90+ figures and 100+ tables, please visit
Key Market Insights
Over 80 TIL-based therapies are currently under development
Close to 55% of the aforementioned candidates are being evaluated in clinical stages (phase I/II and above), while more than 20% therapies are in preclinical and discovery stages. Examples of late-stage clinical candidates include CCRT+TIL, Lifileucel, LTX-315 and TILs, and IOV-2001 and LN-145.
More than 80% pipeline candidates are presently being developed to target solid tumors
T-cell immunotherapy developers were observed to be primarily focused on the treatment of different oncological indications. It is worth noting that 17% pipeline candidates are being developed for the treatment of both hematological and solid tumors.
Partnership activity within this domain has increased at a CAGR of 45%, between 2011 and 2020
The maximum partnerships related to TIL-based therapies were inked in the period 2017-2019. Majority of partnership deals signed within this domain were R&D agreements (33%), followed by technology licensing (20%) and manufacturing (15%) agreements.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
The USD 4.3+ billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the TIL-based therapies market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Target Indication
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Key Players
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
For additional details, please visit
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/til-therapies-market.html or email [email protected]
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Global T-Cell Therapies Market (5th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- CAR-T Cell Therapies Market (3rd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- TCR-based Therapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Cell and Gene Therapy CROs Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts (2nd Edition), 2021-2030
- Gene Therapy Market (4th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Check out those popular press releases
- Binary Options Brokers: Selecting the most effective System
- Hardings Removals offer Specialized Removal Teams to Cater to Different Relocation Needs.
- EVSO and BSOM Current HOT Watch List
- Air Conditioner Reviews website offers resources to help people pick the right AC
- Express Data Entry Services at 60% Cutting Rates