â€˜I Was a Slave: Plight of a King’ is a no-nonsense guide that reveals the prejudice, violence and disregard that Blacks have experienced for hundreds of years-- not only from white America or other races, but from within their own race as well!
May 25, 2016, Atlanta, GA, USA- As an author and successful entrepreneur, Race Cummings has a unique insight into African American community, its makeup and ingrained division that lies within. In a thought-provoking new book â€˜I Was a Slave: Plight of a King,’ Cummings offers a keen perspective on Black history in the pre-America days, the modern plight of African American communities and what, if anything, can be done about it.
“There’s nothing like freedom. That’s why anytime anyone escapes the rabbit hole, there is a reason to celebrate. But what happens next? Once we exit the rabbit hole, which way do we go? How do we rebuild our communities, and how do we ensure that none of us ever tumble down that hole again? We need to form real families, educate and protect our young, and begin to build legacies. To do these things, we’ll need to know and understand several concepts: what a real family is; what knowledge is crucial for our young people; and most importantly, what a legacy is and how we can build and pass one on to our family,” says Race Cummings.
I Was A Slave: The Plight of a King, Part II Examines:
- What “transparency” really means
- The need for self transparency within Black Community
- Identifying the racist in you
- Blaming others for your own failure
- Return of the hunter
- Targeting the Black King
- How to identify a true queen
- Helping younger generation transition into responsible young men and women
- Feeding our Royal community
- And much more…
The book is nothing short of an expose that will have readers eager to turn every page and read on. Moreover, Cummings reveals facts that most people are not aware of. In other words, â€˜I Was a Slave: Plight of a King’ reminds the African American community who they were, who they are, and what they can become if they are willing to put the work into it.
For more information, visit: https://www.amazon.com/I-Was-Slave-Plight-King-ebook/dp/B01E2Z97BG?ie=UTF8
About Race Cummings
Race Cummings is an author, an entrepreneur, and the founder of LinkMeRight and RaceDreamer Marketing. LinkMeRight specializes in increasing online visibility and promoting the brands of innovative and ambitious professionals; and RaceDreamer Marketing specializes in increasing the online presence of and rebranding small businesses. Race Cummings is available for media appearances and interviews.
Company Name: LinkmeRight
Contact Person: Race Cummings
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Buy GW2 (Guild wars 2) gold online with IGXE that offers it in the best way possible
- Students in Singapore lauds tuition agencies catering to personal needs
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.