The drastic change in how movie theater attendances are behaving is not only affecting the cinema industry but also reshaping the entertainment and technology landscape entirely – where there is decline in consumers’ behavior, there is growth in alternative replacement in the home theater sector. What does this mean for consumers?
Orlando, FL (April 20, 2015) – Today an average American chooses to watch movies in home theaters rather than going to a movie theater. What could be the reason for this change of choice? The simple reason for this shift in preference is the rise in ticket prices which have turned out to be unaffordable for the average person. Statistics show that just 1.26 billion tickets were sold in 2014 – which is the lowest number since 1995. Theater owners claim that this decline in movie attendance is largely due to the poor quality of the movies.
Movies are now not the only game in town. Smartphones, tablets, video games, television, internet and social networking sites capture a lot of time, attention and interest. The lure of digital devices is keeping people out of cinemas.
Yet the rapid penetration of in-home entertainment concept has led to the skyrocketing increase in the demand for home theaters in the United States, and thus decline in movie attendance.
The cost factor, absence of disruptive audience, ultimate selection choice and time-saving are some attractive factors that drive people to choose home theaters over traditional cinema halls. Home theaters provide consumers with the needed control, comfort and convenience.
Due to all the above mentioned reasons, the market for the home theaters in the U.S. has been growing. The rate of growth anticipated is 3.15% in this industry. 18% of consumers buy a home theater within 5 years of buying a TV. However, this number has not changed for the past 15 years.
One reason is the complexity in setting up the in-house entertainment or the thought of it being expensive reserved for the affluence. The initial setting up cost can be quite high and the process rather quite complex. But there are variety of options for a consumer and choice to be made based on one’s budget. Home theaters are becoming more affordable with more options to either go grandiose or keep things small and simple; there is something for everybody at many different price points personalized home TV installation service.
Thus, today home theaters are widely popular and this reflects in their increasing market trend.
To find out more, visit SoundAdviceWebsite.com.
Sound Advice FL is not only Florida’s top authority expert on television, sound audio, and more, they are one of the largest and most trusted go-to installation service providers, with happy clients all across the Sunshine State. Feel free to contact them with whatever you need, delivered with limitless satisfaction.
Check out those popular press releases
- GO MARCH DANCIN’ AT KING STREET PUBLIC HOUSE: CHARLESTON’S BEST PLACE
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Kangovou Website Expands Information about Eco-Friendly Children’s Dishware
- La mejor solución de comunicaciones digitales SD-WAN es española
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel