22, April 2015: Staffing By Choice, a professional staffing and recruiting firm that provides services to midsized through Fortune 500 in a variety of industries, was recently certified as a Minority Business Enterprise by the Southern Florida Minority Supplier Development Council (SFMSDC).
Peter Yu CPA, the founder and CEO of Staffing By Choice, believes this was an important step in the continued growth of the firm. “Our firm believes in the value of a diverse team and corporate culture,” Peter said, “and we feel this adds value to our clients. With the SFMSDC certification, we are automatically part of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), which allows us to add value to our clients and in turn be more competitive on a national level.”
Staffing By Choice specializes in accounting, finance, investment banking, sales and operations management professionals and related administrative professionals. The firm has its headquarters and South Florida regional office in Miami Lakes, FL and an office in Orlando serving Central Florida.
Check out those popular press releases
- Planet E-Hotels — Find out how to plan a trouble free holiday vacation
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung 830 SSD after Format
- What you should be looking for in the best divorce lawyers in Sydney
- Empower Free HRMS to help Small and Medium Companies to Strategize Business
- Growth Spark to Host Online Marketing Workshop for the Design Industry