Orlando, FL — May 06, 2016 - It is not a secret that smoking is dangerous to human health. As a matter of fact, health organizations and government entities continue to warn people about the detrimental effects of smoking. Unfortunately, the number of first and second hand smokers has not decreased over the past years.
Resveratrol has the potential to protect lung health. Individuals who inhale smoke, especially from cigarettes, are more likely to suffer from fatal conditions such as lung cancer. The good news is that antioxidants such as resveratrol could potentially prevent the onset of the condition.
In 2009, the American Cancer Society logged new cases of lung cancer with a number that reached 219,440. The deaths associated with the condition have also reached up to 159,390.
The University of California at Merced had a team of researchers that focused on the effects of the antioxidant called resveratrol in the prevention of lung cancer. It is believed that inflammation develops due to toxic free radical buildup. Inflammation has also been associated with the growth of tumor in lung tissue.
Resveratrol as an antioxidant has anti-inflammatory activity, and it is thought to be significantly helpful in binding with as well as removing free radicals.
According to Dr. Henry Forman, a professor at the Merced School of Natural Sciences, resveratrol has been able to protect caspases. These are enzymes that destroy or kill precancerous cells to keep the lung tissue healthy.
Dr. Forman also added that every puff from a cigarette kills millions of bronchial cells as the lungs become inflamed. Cigarettes release toxic fumes that cause cellular explosions.
Caspases is a family of enzymes that break down damaged cells, and thus, inhibit the immune response. This minimizes the response of the immune system. Unfortunately, smoking destroys caspases.
The Merced team, based on the study published in the International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, reveals that resveratrol has the potential to protect caspases, and this enables the cells to limit inflammation.
While resveratrol has the potential to offer protection for lung health, it is important to avoid smoking or exposure to cigarette smoke.
There are food sources that contain abundant levels of resveratrol. There are also supplements available that are believed to have high concentrations of the antioxidant.
Some of the most recommended resveratrol supplements contain other healing ingredients such as green tea, grape seed, Acai fruit, and red wine extracts. These all-natural, therapeutic ingredients are also thought to be beneficial for overall health (amazon.com/Resveratrol-Supplement-Strength-Extract-capsules/dp/B019C0UU5S/).
Divine Bounty is a family-owned brand that manufactures high-quality supplements. Passionate about the potential health benefits of natural ingredients, the team behind Divine Bounty have carefully researched and sourced only the best ingredients to create ideal blends. More details are available at http://www.DivineBounty.com.
MEDIA CONTACT INFORMATION
Check out those popular press releases
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- SYCODE Releases CATIA V4 and V5 File Import Add-Ins for SolidWorks
- Data Entry: Accurate Data Entry Services with Low Data Entry Cost
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.