New crowdfunding campaign to be launched on Kickstarter, scheduled to take place on 27th October, 2015!
October 23, 2015, Rome, Italy - The creator of Replanner Work is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of a new Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign slated to be launched on October 27, 2015. Through this campaign, the creator wants to introduce a new style of work/life planner that comes real handy while making things work as per the plans, and create a good balance between work and life.
Replanner Work basically comprises of three different paper planners, where each one is suitable for one particular category of worker with unique characteristics. These three planners are: A4 Replanner, A5 Replanner and 21 Square Replanner.
What makes this Replanner quite unique is that it foundation lies on 10 “R” namely: Reassess, Rejoice, Record, Relax, Remember, Realize, Repay, Relationships, Resolve and Review. Not only it maximizes the job, increases revenue, gives guidance towards new projects, but also optimizes the time and helps an individual feel better for what he does.
Specifically some of the key features of Replanner are:
- Helps in planning days to come
- Create marketing strategy
- Control daily/weekly/monthly balance
- Get on top of tasks, meetings and appointments
- Systematically organize business and life
- Create projects easily
- Create schematic circuit, design prototype, website, schedule storyboard, imagine ideas and much more
For more information, or to stay updated regarding the Kickstarter campaign launch, simply visit: http://www.replannerwork.com/
Contact Person: Antonio Boezio
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- Fancychic presents its online store for fancy clothes and accessories
- The New Favorite of Wealthy People — Airwheel Self-Balancing Scooter
- The Next 4 Billion Market & SCINET CORPORATION: Innovation for Humanity!
- This short article shows what exactly are proxy web pages in addition to their usage. Associate programs for making use of these sites are also mentioned within the post
- How Two Entrepreneurs are Solving Water Problem In Maharashtra