New crowdfunding campaign to be launched on Kickstarter, scheduled to take place on 27th October, 2015!
October 23, 2015, Rome, Italy - The creator of Replanner Work is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of a new Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign slated to be launched on October 27, 2015. Through this campaign, the creator wants to introduce a new style of work/life planner that comes real handy while making things work as per the plans, and create a good balance between work and life.
Replanner Work basically comprises of three different paper planners, where each one is suitable for one particular category of worker with unique characteristics. These three planners are: A4 Replanner, A5 Replanner and 21 Square Replanner.
What makes this Replanner quite unique is that it foundation lies on 10 “R” namely: Reassess, Rejoice, Record, Relax, Remember, Realize, Repay, Relationships, Resolve and Review. Not only it maximizes the job, increases revenue, gives guidance towards new projects, but also optimizes the time and helps an individual feel better for what he does.
Specifically some of the key features of Replanner are:
- Helps in planning days to come
- Create marketing strategy
- Control daily/weekly/monthly balance
- Get on top of tasks, meetings and appointments
- Systematically organize business and life
- Create projects easily
- Create schematic circuit, design prototype, website, schedule storyboard, imagine ideas and much more
For more information, or to stay updated regarding the Kickstarter campaign launch, simply visit: http://www.replannerwork.com/
Contact Person: Antonio Boezio
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- Preguntas frecuentes al buscar residencia de mayores
- BL Die Casting Now Ensures Top Quality Production of Aluminum Die Casting with their Improved Quality Parameters
- Caring for Care presents its specialized Healthcare Training Courses in UK
- NEW BESTSELLER DISSECTS HOW TO CREATE WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIPS WITH ASD PEOPLE!
- Zipper-Boots convierte tu bota alta en botín