RationalPlan 5.9 just received a new look and feel for the Cloud solution with a lighter browser based interface. Compatibility with Microsoft Project files was improved while Tomcat 10 support was added. Other features include columns grouping within the Portfolio view.
RationalPlan is a project management software suite that is available either as stand alone products or as a cloud service. It is used by individuals and companies that need a solution to manage their projects in an efficient way.
Features added for RationalPlan 5.9
- New interface design
- Added possibility to multi group columns in Portfolio view
- Improved compatibility with Microsoft Project
- Tomcat 10 compatibility
Starting with version 5.9 the web-based interface got a redesign for RationalPlan Cloud service and RationalPlan Server product. The new look and feel is lighter and uses a modern flat theme.
Users can now have the possibility to multi group columns in the Portfolio view. This feature is useful when tracking projects and to get them organised on several criteria.
The integration with Microsoft Project was improved to better support the latest file versions.
RationalPlan Server was upgraded to also support Tomcat 10 for deployment. There is a significant breaking change between Tomcat 9.0.x and Tomcat 10.0.x: the Java package used by the specification APIs has changed from javax… to jakarta… Hence changes were made against the new APIs.
RationalPlan is offered in two flavors
RationalPlan Cloud – a monthly payment project management solution offering a centralized place to manage the company’s projects while offering collaboration through concurrent access for multiple users; a Free tier is also available
RationalPlan On-Premise – a suite of products for those that prefer to have the software installed on their machines
- RationalPlan Single Project – an alternative to Microsoft Project and the perfect solution for novice or accidental project managers
- RationalPlan Multi Project – project management software for multiple projects, projects that are interconnected through dependencies and share common resource
- RationalPlan Project Server – the On-Premise version of RationalPlan Cloud that can be installed on users hardware
- RationalPlan Project Viewer – a free project viewer, the solution for anyone to view projects details
About Stand By Soft
Stand By Soft was founded in 1997 as a software company specialized in building desktop applications and components. RationalPlan is a project management solution that follows the general recommended guidelines from project management domain. MOOS Project viewer is a Microsoft Project viewer that allows users to open, view in a dynamic way and print any Microsoft Project file.
Contact name: Crina Popescu
Address: Ion Maiorescu, No. 4, Proiect building, Craiova, Dolj, 200760, Romania
Email: [email protected]