02, April 2015: Spring is here and for some homeowners that means it’s time to take their home up to a new level. Most of them think they need to knock down a wall or rip up the carpets to really improve their home. What if they could do a few minor jobs that would keep one part of their home in good condition for years to come? The fact is that a few preventative plumbing tasks can have a major impact on the future condition of many homes. That’s why Premier Plumbing & Air has created a list of tips for homeowners who want to keep their plumbing running well every day.
What a Drain
Does anyone think about their drainage piping? Most people don’t give it a second thought unless it’s blocked and causing a problem in the home. That’s why it’s important to have them professionally cleaned by a plumber at least once a year. It’s also a good idea to have a sink strainer in the kitchen and utility room. Homeowners with iron stomachs can also use long tweezers to clean hair from the bathroom sink drain and the bathtub drain. Less adventurous souls can pour a pot of boiling water down their sinks once a month.
Stop Torturing Your Toilet
Most homeowners want their toilet to last a long time, but treat it like they don’t mind replacing it tomorrow. The fact is that most toilets are made of porcelain and will crack if they are abused. They aren’t supposed to be used as a bathroom ladder and they aren’t meant to be stood on. In most events a cracked toilet will have to be replaced. “It’s important to note that toilets aren’t used as an extra garbage can. When they are treated like that, the pipes get clogged and the toilet doesn’t function properly. Eventually a large clog can form that can only be fixed by a plunger. In fact, if it gets large enough it can crack the pipe and cause it to burst.”, said Sandy Brownlow of Premier Plumbing and Air. So, it really pays to put garbage in the trash can. That’s where it belongs if you don’t want to replace your pipes.
Safe Septic Tank
When a septic tank is properly maintained it’s odorless and everyone’s happy. In order to keep it in good working order it needs to be pumped every one to three years. This of course depends on the size of the tank and how many people are living in the house. It’s also important not to pour grease or chemicals down drains as that can upset the balance of bacteria living in the tank. As stated before, keep the garbage in the garbage can. Homeowners also need to be careful where they plant trees. A good rule of thumb is to keep 100 feet of distance between the tank and the tree. This will prevent the roots of the tree from causing damage. Slow drains, backed up pipes, and a lingering foul smell are all problems that can be avoided if the septic tank is properly maintained.
A lot of preventative plumbing involves treating pipes with care and that starts by being cautious of what goes down the sink and the toilet. Couple that with hiring a professional to clean the pipes and empty the septic tank once a year and most plumbing problems can be avoided.
For Media Contact:
Premier Plumbing and Air
Visit our Google Plus page:
This press release was created for Premier Plumbing and Air, Inc by Local SEO Services for Businesses (http://localseoservicesforbusinesses.com)
Check out those popular press releases
- La mejor solución de comunicaciones digitales SD-WAN es española
- GO MARCH DANCIN’ AT KING STREET PUBLIC HOUSE: CHARLESTON’S BEST PLACE
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Kangovou Website Expands Information about Eco-Friendly Children’s Dishware
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel