27, July 2017: How often has an incident occurred that ties up traffic or even shuts down a location? Being alerted to the problem while out and about can save valuable time and potentially ensure one’s physical safety. That’s the idea behind “Ping” (http://www.get-ping.com), which is a tool for solving two problems: staying alerted to local incidents and alerting the user’s friends and family that they are safe, or if necessary, alerting them to send help. Whether traveling your neighborhood or traveling abroad, Ping keeps you up-to-date on emergencies as they happen, helps geolocate friends, and even notifies your friends and family about your safety if you happen to be near a trouble spot.
In its essence, Ping advances the concept of a connected society and social media with a real-time map of the surrounding area. Information is crowd-sourced via user posts called “pings” which use text as well as embedded pics or video to alert other people or just broadcast fun messages to your friends such as “who’s around - let’s meet for drinks!” When moving to a new area, users can easily look for recent or past Pings about the place or look up local restaurants or the nearest gas station.
"My Wife and I were already planning a trip to prais when the attack occurred in 2015 said Ping CEO Drazen Zigic. " I startes thinking about what I Could do as a father and husaband to protect my family in such situations. We first researched apps to see if there was something suitable available but we didn't find what we hoped for so we built our own."
Ping FEATURES Include
* Instantly share information about nearby emergencies and dangers - or get alerted yourself
* Request help if needed
* Find locations of friends and family - and share your location with them
* “Trusted Contact” feature lets you tag your most important people to hear from / alert
* Automatically check in when arriving at destinations and let selected people know you’re safe
* Meet new people nearby or anywhere in the world and follow them
* Send and receive direct messages
* Filter map content
* Get notified when someone creates a new ping
* Create pings, accompanied with text, image or video
* It's 100% FREE.
Check out those popular press releases
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- SYCODE Releases CATIA V4 and V5 File Import Add-Ins for SolidWorks
- Data Entry: Accurate Data Entry Services with Low Data Entry Cost
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.