The Panic Away Program teaches how to end panic attacks and reduce feelings of general anxiety. The program is used in over 32 countries worldwide and is proving to be one of the most successful non- pharmaceutical approaches to ending an anxiety disorder.
Using the 21-7 Technique, Barry McDonagh teaches how to stop a panic attack in 21 seconds and reduce feelings of general anxiety in less than 7 minutes. The programs global success is a result of communicating psychological techniques in an easy to follow, step by step manner. You will quickly learn how to: Stop Panic Attacks, End Feelings of General Anxiety, eliminate Anxious Thoughts, feel more confident and In Control.
According to panic away program, there are two basic ways to stop panic attack and end anxiety, they are:
- Recognizing the symptoms of panic attack
- Learning the causes of attack
RECOGNIZING THE SYMPTOMS OF PANIC ATTACK
The symptoms of panic attack are frightening and deadly because of that the first step in fighting panic attack is to understand the symptoms and they are:
- Choking or smothering sensation
- Nausea or dizziness
- Chest and stomach pain or discomfort
These symptoms are made manifest due to the imaginations of your mind, therefore your ability to put your mind in the right position at any time is good way of keeping panic away
LEARNING THE CAUSES OF PANIC ATTACK
To get panic away using the panic away program, which is purely non-pharmaceutical, you must learn the causes of panic attack and research shows that the following listed below are the causes of panic attack:
- Genetic or hereditary- family history of anxiety disorders
- Medical- mostly heart problems
- Substance abuse and withdrawal
- Phobias- extreme fear about certain objects or events
- Traumatic events in the past.
Once you understand the causes and symptoms of panic attack, you can keep panic away by taking steps that hinders the attack. You can keep panic away by avoiding situations or objects that triggers the panic attack.
Alternatively, you must learn to relax more frequently than you do now because relaxation helps you to put yourself in perfect control
At extreme cases, get professional Cognitive Behavioral Therapy because it is the most successful therapy for panic attacks. The therapist will help you learn more about the causes of your attacks and then you can deal with the problems and stop them from happening again.
Check out those popular press releases
- Book Review, Denny JA: Fang Yin’s Handkerchief, BestSellerNo1 Kindle Poetry Book
- Civo Cloud Announces Search For Beta Testers With Tasty Perks
- Differences between FOSJOAS intelligent self-balancing scooter K3 and U3
- Custom Knee Replacement In India Give More Benefits To Severe Knee Pain
- There are over 25 technology platforms available for use in therapy