The recent surge in the demand of radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic and therapeutic applications, coupled with the introduction of theranostics, has opened up opportunities for companies having capabilities to manufacture nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceuticals
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030”
The report provides a detailed study on the current market landscape and future potential of the companies having the capabilities to manufacture radiopharmaceuticals. In addition, the study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of industry stakeholders. Amongst other elements, the report features the following:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape with respect to the players (industry and non-industry) involved in manufacturing radiopharmaceuticals.
- An insightful four-dimensional comparison of the radiopharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Tabulated profiles of key industry players based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific (shortlisted based on the company size of the players).
- An analysis of recent partnerships and collaborations inked in this domain since 2017.
- A detailed discussion on the supply chain model of medical isotope Mo-99 (Tc-99m).
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Target Therapeutic Area
- Application Area
- Type of Diagnostic Radiopharmaceuticals
- Type of Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals
- Alpha Emitters
- Beta Emitters
- Purpose of Production
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- J James Davis, Vice President Quality / R&D, Shertech Laboratories
- Andreas Fotopoulos, Professor of Nuclear Medicine, University of Ioannina Medical School
- Jan Pruim, Professor of Medical Imaging / Nuclear Medicine Physician, University Medical Center of Groningen
- Michael van Dam, Professor, Crump Institute for Molecular Imaging, Molecular & Medical Pharmacology
- Anonymous, ITM Isotopen Technologien München
Key companies covered in the report
- Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Belgian Nuclear Research Center (SCK•CEN)
- Cardinal Health
- China Isotope & Radiation Corporation
- Curium Pharma
- Eckert & Ziegler
- GE Healthcare
- Jubilant DraxImage
- Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Nihon Medi-Physics
- PETNET Solutions
- SinoTau Pharmaceuticals
For more information please click on the following link:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Check out those popular press releases
- Missrebel.co.uk: Online store selling stylish clothes for women
- Capital Direct Funding Hard Money Makes Major Investment in Golf Course and Recreational Facility Lending
- Nuevo mÃ©todo REMIN, para superar el miedo a la tartamudez.
- Practice With a Slide Board.
- St Lucia Wins Award for Being the Best Island in the Caribbean