Mouli Ganguly, Yash Tonk and Sudhar Chandran back together with Ek Thhi Naayka
Remember the famous duo Ramola Sikand and Shaina Sikand? The popular Sudha Chandran and Mouli Ganguly who redefined mystery and drama are back together after 9 years. The two actresses will be seen on Life OK’s recently launched special series- Ek Thhi Naayka. Also sharing screen space with them will be Yash Tonk.
The trio will be seen together in the episode that airs on 16th March set against a Bengali backdrop.
The story revolves around Laboni and Tanushree). When Laboni becomes more successful in her first play, Tanushree gets insecure and tries to find out her relation with Uma Bishwas, Tanushree’s mentor. However what she stumbles upon forms an interesting take of mystery and suspense.
Ek Thhi Naayka is a special 16 episode TV series that features the biggest naaykas of Indian television representing 8 different states. Each episode highlights the fight of these naaykas against the Daayans depicting the triumph of good vs. the evil.
While the three actors are quite excited to be working with each other once again, the episode also promises a high dosage of entertainment and drama! Don’t forget to tune into Ek Thhi Naayka on March 16th — 17th at 11 PM only on Life OK.
For any further information please contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- Haulage Exchange’s Guide On Choosing the Right Global Positioning System Device
- Choose the Right Cloud Business Phone Systems to Improve Your Business Image
- Binary Options Brokers: Selecting the most effective System
- Air Conditioner Reviews website offers resources to help people pick the right AC
- South Asia Summit to be held in Silicon Valley, California, USA