Saint Louis, MO - 25 July, 2016 - Mommy Please is known for their educational child development toys. After discussion, the company came to the decision that it would be in their best interest to discontinue all of their products other than their 125 piece healthy toy food play set.
Mommy Please found that children seem to be most intrigued by the many familiar foods, striking a metaphorical match in their minds and allowing them to play all day. Whether toddlers are pretending to shop for groceries or cooking a Thanksgiving feast, Mommy Please toy food play set has every food they need to stay creative.
The company came about making this decision by noticing the number of customer reviews and high rating of the product on Amazon.com. Mommy Please toy food play set has currently received 496 customer reviews and has earned a quality 4.8 out of 5 stars, 82% of customers rating it 5 stars and the remaining 18% rating it 4 stars.
“What a fun product my kids absolutely flipped over,” wrote one customer. Many have commented on the durability of the plastic, the variety that the set offers, and the amount of fun their children have with this play food set. Elsie Murphy, spokeswomen for Mommy Please stated, “This set really seems to have an impact on children’s lives. We’ve received countless e-mails parents that felt they needed to thank us for making toys that truly keep their children occupied and happy all day long. That’s what made the decision to produce only the toy food play set so easy”
Mommy Please toy food play set is available for purchase on Amazon.com for $36.99. The company offers a money back guarantee that toddlers will never get bored while playing with their toy food set. Shipping is free with purchases over $49.00, and customers can also enjoy a wish list and one click ordering.
Mommy Please desires nothing more than to bring education, prosperity, and (most of all) Health for children around the world. By providing an education tool known as the healthy organic play food set, Mommy Please is gearing its resources towards this single goal, hoping to touch the lives of children and parents around the world.
Media Contact Information
3440 Hanifan Lane
Duluth, GA 30097
Check out those popular press releases
- How to recover deleted files from Asus Transformer Pad TF701T
- HotCDKey.com is now Offering FREE Giveaway of FIFA Soccer 14 CD key
- Star Utsav Brings a Mahamovie of Draupadi- Ek Agnipariksha
- Main features of an Ekornes Magic
- Scinet-Corp integra en su red mundial WTS el sistema ´Health24â€˜ de alertas epidÃ©micas