For the past years, m3lvin.com has been a reliable source of online information for users to learn more about internet marketing. What started off as a personal blog of interest has grown into a quiet force of internet marketing resource for many SME business in Singapore.
"This small personal blog space was never meant to spoon-feed. The whole idea was to share and intrigue thoughts for anyone to craft their own online marketing strategy."
m3lvin.com will breathe its own in 2017. Thanks to new blood and like-minded professionals joining in as editors and content writers.
Its growing popularity coincides with the Singapore's government push for innovation and productivity. A welcome move by many local SMB.
Qualified local businesses can advance their growth with financial assistance and incentive schemes like PIC grant (Productivity and Innovation Credit), ICV (Innovation & Capability Voucher), CDG (Capability Development Grant).
To apply as a content writer, please visit here.
Applications will be closed on 18 January 2017.
Check out those popular press releases
- Fifaar is an online shop selling cheap FUT coins
- 92.7 BIG FM’s RJ Madhurima plans a special Valentine’s Day gift for husband Sonu Nigam
- Save Red Car Hits The Google Play Store!
- Bluewind Beauty Introduces Special Offer on their Cosmetics Brushes, Cosmetic Puff
- Get Name Necklaces Have Started a Feature On The Carrie Bradshaw Necklace