Liezen, Austria, 10/29/13 — The name Loud At Least! stems from the bands experience at a friend’s music studio. An invitation to a jam session led a promise that â€˜at least it will be loud’, and after a few more sessions, it became clear that the goal would be so much more than just being loud. Each band member provides its own unique set of characteristics that allows the band to rise above the sonic clutter.
Classic hard rock styling similar to bands like Whitesnake, Judas Priest, and Dio provide the baseline for the music of Loud At Least! Underneath the rock exterior is songwriting that is intelligent and fits perfectly with the powerful music arrangements. The recent album “Dirty” was recorded in upper Austria with wizard Max Pointner on drums, best known for his work with gothic rockers “Edenbridge”.
“Dirty” is the product of the last three years of input provided by the band members. The record itself covers a number of genres within the hard rock spectrum, and goes from slow to blazing fast without warning. Listeners can also expect to hear a few ballads on the release. “Dirty” is currently available on iTunes, Amazon, Virgin Mega, Last. fm and a number of online music outlets as well as for physical order at www.MusicByMail.eu
P.O. Box 180902
Utica, MI 48318 USA
Check out those popular press releases
- Have you not registered your name for the lonely male model hunt of India
- “Ekla Chalo Re” with Social Workers Dr Satish Gogulwar & Shubhada Deshmukh, Only on IBN-Lokmat
- Airwheel to take its self-balancing hoverboard for the participation in CeBIT 2016
- Bail Bond within Orange County
- How to Choose Cocktail Dress in Free Shipping