Bill Horton, Associate Attorney at Nolan Caddell Reynolds was recently named one of this year’s Super Lawyers by superlawyers.com. This is only Mr. Horton’s second year of eligibility, and it comes after a string of strong settlements and other professional recognitions.
“I have made the Super Lawyers ‘Rising Star’ list a few times, but this is my first full nomination,” said Horton. “I was really shocked and pleased.” The “Super Lawyer” title is only given to select attorneys across the country. They must be over forty, nominated anonymously, evaluated based on a rigorous twelve-point checklist and then approved by a panel of peers.
“The peer evaluation means a lot, as does the fact that there is no money involved. They are an independent organization, doing independent research. So if you’re named a Super Lawyer, you know you got it on your own merit. It’s very humbling.”
Over the last year, Mr. Horton has been key in several landmark cases in Arkansas, as well as being recognized in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. “I’ve had some big wins recently; and some big settlements. I think this nomination is really coming in on the heels of those cases.”
Nolan Caddell Reynolds has served Northwest Arkansas for over thirty years. They have offices in Fort Smith, Rogers and Fayetteville.
Check out those popular press releases
- IM – Great Debates III: Speed Of Link-Building Should Be Moderate
- In Conversation with Neena Kulkarni, Abhijeet Khandkekar & Gashmeer Mahajani, Only On IBN-Lokmat
- How does the winding machine achieve the function of speed controlling?
- Custom Knee Replacement In India Give More Benefits To Severe Knee Pain
- Helping Individuals Accelerate Their Weight Loss