(Free Press Release) IST&Technologies and its president Enrique Irazabal Serrano, have filed a criminal lawsuit against two newspaper and digital publication in United States and Spain.
The claim, for more than 15 million euro, includes the documentation of the lawsuit which will likewise be filed before the courts of justice in European Union and Spain, whereby those accountable for the digital publication are accused, as well as third parties, of the crimes specified by the Penal Code, Statutory Law 10/1995, crime against honor, libel (art. 205 and 206), defamation (art. 208 and 209) and extortion (art. 243) and distribution of false news.
Other judicial news:
Judgments of the Court of Justice of the European Union
European Court of Human Rights
United Nations Commission on International Trade law
Juridical Bulletin / Legal & Law
Check out those popular press releases
- How to recover deleted files from Asus Transformer Pad TF701T
- Agriculture Bank Insurance JSC (ABI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Kolkata students take on national challenges
- Dr.Vikas Dua, Best Pediatric hemato Oncologist, Offers The Best Treatment
- The targeted protein degradation enabling technologies market