Woburn, December 19, 2019: Analytix Solutions applied for and recently received a registered trademark status for INSIGHT360 by the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
The INSIGHT360 registered trademark covers Int. Class 42 featuring:
• Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) software for accounting and bookkeeping
• Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) for consolidating, analyzing, and reporting financial and operational business metrics
• Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) for streamlining business operations
Satish Patel, CEO and Founder at Analytix Solutions, commented on the recent registered trademark status. "INSIGHT360 is our solution to complex business processes. The unique financial and operational platform integrates business services, tools, and technology, allowing users to centralize and better visualize data from multiple systems. The solution is widely utilized by Analytix's client portfolio." Patel added, "We believe our product's reputation is something worth protecting."
For more information about INSIGHT360 registered trademark, visit https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-application-process/search-trademark-database and look up registration number 5907039.
INSIGHT360 is a customized Practice Management Software for niche industries. Developed by Analytix Solutions, INSIGHT360 is an all-in-one, cloud-based platform that automates back-office processes and workflows and provides critical insights about the business's day to day financial and operational performance.
About Analytix Solutions
Analytix Solutions is a one-stop integrated solutions provider delivering high-quality services consistently, cost-effectively, and collaboratively. Our extensive experience, combined with deep industry knowledge and technical expertise allows us to develop solutions that can be customized to the specific needs of any business. Analytix's cross-disciplinary domain expertise includes Accounting & Finance, Data Management, IT, Medical Billing, and AV. Analytix has also developed Insight360, a management portal that converges application tools and accounting services to help specialized industries better manage their finances and operations.
Check out those popular press releases
- IM – Great Debates III: Speed Of Link-Building Should Be Moderate
- In Conversation with Neena Kulkarni, Abhijeet Khandkekar & Gashmeer Mahajani, Only On IBN-Lokmat
- How to Prepare for IPM
- EzCheckPrinting Software Reaches Out to Illinois Users In The New Update
- ´Action is the best ideaâ€˜ (SciNet Foundation)