Leukemia is a type of cancer that attacks the immature cells of the bone marrow in the central cavities of bones or all kinds of blood cells. Leukemia or blood cancer can be mainly categorized into two groups, myelogenous and lymphocytic. Each type has an acute form that progresses rapidly and a chronic form that is slowly progressing. Acute leukemia mostly affects the immature cells and preventing them from maturing and function normally. On the other hand, the chronic form of leukemia develops slowly so that the body still has some healthy cells available to fight infection.
- Acute myeloid leukemia is the most common type of leukemia found in adults. Children can also be attacked by this type of cancer.
- The reason behind occurring Chronic myeloid leukemia is a genetic abnormality in blood cells, known as the Philadelphia chromosome. This also occurs mainly in adults.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia is commonly found in young children and older people aged 65 or more. This type of cancer starts inside the bone marrow but often moves quickly into the blood.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia is the second most common form of leukemia found in adults, especially in older people.
A number of specialized hospitals for leukemia treatment are available here in India. The best hospitals for leukemia treatment in India are well-equipped with cutting edge technologies for treatment facilities through expert and skilled doctors, surgeons, and therapists. All the top hospitals are focused to offer all possible blood cancer treatments to international patients with the utmost care. The therapists of the hospitals also help to boost the mental strength of the patients so as to recover. All of the metro and top cities of the country like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, etc. have best hospitals for blood cancer treatment with advanced medical facilities. Some of the top hospitals of India offering affordable leukemia treatment packages in India are Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon, Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi, Cancer Institute Adyar, Chennai, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata, Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, Tata Memorial Hospital, P.D Hinduja Hospital, RCC Trivandrum, HCG Cancer Centre, Bangalore, Amala Cancer Center, and so on.
About Indian Med Guru : They are the leading medical tourism consultants having the largest network of medical professionals including famous Indian surgeons, top hospitals and other facilities that can help overseas patients to get the best treatment in India.
INDIAN MED GURU CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.
28, Dona Paula
India - 403004
Phone No.: +91-9370586696
Email : [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- There are over 25 technology platforms available for use in therapy
- Creative Silicone Mold Providers
- Future Developing Trend of Intelligent Self-balancing Scooter?Standard Establishment and Cross-industry Cooperation
- Obesity Linked to Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Medical Device Batteries: Focus on Implants