2016 has yet again proved to be a fruitful year for IBN-Lokmat, one of the leading Marathi News and Current Affairs channels. IBN-Lokmat have once again bagged eight National Television Awards in various categories for the year 2016; hence the channel contributes this grand achievement to its viewers.
The NT awards consist of as many as 40 categories covering programming, personality, channel and special awards for the year. The National television Awards are presented to all deserving personalities in the television industry right from channel programmers, anchors, presenters, technicians, producers, editors, reporters and management.
The eight awards won are: Best Talk Show- Vachal Tar Vachal with Mahesh Mhatre, Current Affairs Show- Jagachya Pathivar with Arti Kulkarni, Best Entertainment Show- Show Time with Vishal Pardeshi, Best Entertainment Show Anchor- Nileema Kulkarni, Best News Reporting- Pranali Kapse, Best Social Awareness Show— Bhay Ithale Sampat Nahi, Best News Documentary- Khairlanji Te Kharta and Best News Presenter.
IBN-Lokmat strives to do the best in its field and will always choose to excel in all aspects.
Check out those popular press releases
- La mejor solución de comunicaciones digitales SD-WAN es española
- GO MARCH DANCIN’ AT KING STREET PUBLIC HOUSE: CHARLESTON’S BEST PLACE
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Kangovou Website Expands Information about Eco-Friendly Children’s Dishware
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel