14, May 2016: The use of coal power plants in the United States is something of an issue that many people view as one-sided. It is commonly known that coal plants are a major source of carbon dioxide emissions, which is said to be clearly related to global warming. Over the course of one year, the average coal power plant emits 3.5 million tons of carbon dioxide. While this is the case, it is also true that coal power plants are among the foremost providers of energy in the United States, making the issue of coal power plants a very delicate one.
According to Ian Leaf, an environmental engineer, there are valid points to both sides of the issue. Coal power plants as they currently exist may not necessarily be safe in terms of the air pollution, generation of waste, and use of water, but there are changes that could be made that would make these plants safer for the environment.
“There are some methods that a coal power plant could implement to make it a cleaner source of energy, but the unfortunate truth is that many plants do not currently have any of these controls in place,” said Ian Andrews, fraud expert. “Coal power plants are one of the largest producers of energy, they can be susceptible to fraud, but they are also one of the largest producers of pollution. It is important that changes are made in order to protect the health and safety of the public at large while also providing access to important energy sources.”
The burning of coal is known to be one of the leading causes of toxic air pollution, acid rain and smog, along with the emission of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulate matter and mercury, all of which are strongly related to significant health concerns. As Ian Andrews alluded to, pollution controls exist that are readily available for use in coal power plants, yet many of these plants have not yet been outfitted with the available technologies.
“It is hoped that the proposed Mercury and Air Toxics rule can finally be the catalyst to require power plants to produce electricity more cleanly, though this regulation is not yet in place” said Ian Andrews. “It’s also important to keep in mind that change can take time and many of the changes to limit pollutants at power plants can cost billions and can require years to install”.
About Ian Leaf:
Ian Leaf, fraud expert, has long been on the outside looking into the world of energy. He is an expert not because of credentials after his name, but because of his love and passion for renewable energy. He is a critic of non-renewable energy and sees solar, wind, and water as the future of energy.
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- New Ebay Coupon Codes for February 2015 Released on Checkbestcoupons.com
- Digital marketer Mohammad Nayem shares his success mantra and motivational factors
- Aulaformacion centro adscrito a la Universidad UEMC organiza master online en medioambiente y eficiencia energÃ©tica
- wheelieholix.pl RozwaÃ…¼ajÃ„…c co klasa sukni Ã…â€ºlubnych akceptowalny najbardziej praktycznym miejscem dla panny mÃ…â€šodej, kiecka maÃ…â€šÃ…¼onka sprawunki Ã…â€šatwiejsze.