25 August, 2014: The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active has a sturdy build, excellent physical controls, and a convenience key that double as a camera shutter. Inside, it has the same top-tier specs as the Galaxy S5.Just like the S5, there’s a 16-megapixel camera module on the back (and a 2-megapixel shooter up front). The heart-rate sensor is there as well, right next to the LED flash. As with last year’s Active model, four nubs on the back look like screws, but are purely decorative; the backing (reluctantly) peels off from an indentation at the top. Your microSD card slot resides under there, along with the battery and SIM card slot.
Use “Undelete” to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S5 Active phone SD card
Use “Unformat” to recover photos after format Samsung Galaxy S5 Active phone SD card
Use “Recover partition” to recover photos if Samsung Galaxy S5 Active phone SD card partition changed or damaged or deleted.
Use “Full Scan” to recover lost photos Samsung Galaxy S5 Active if partitions show as “raw” or recover files which can not be found with “undelete”and “unformat” and “recover partition”, recover files from raw partition, recover files of partitons which are not NTFS, nor exfat, nor fat32.
For Additional Information Visit the Website at: http://sd-card-recovery.aidfile.com/
Check out those popular press releases
- Affordable Lumbar and Cervical spine surgery at low costs in India
- Analytix Solutions Launches Virtual Assistant Division With Customized Business Solutions
- Core competence of Airwheel intelligent Electric bike manufacturer
- Protege tu piel con los distintos tipos de protectores solares
- Manatee Holdings Ltd. receives Committed to Engagement Awardâ„¢