Just when you are looking forward to saying adieu to the gloomy gray skies and bone-chilling temperatures of winter and enjoying the cheerful and radiant skies and blooming flowers of spring, you're slammed by the seasonal effects of hay fever.
Hay fever or seasonal allergy, also known as rhinitis, is an immune response triggered by inhaling airborne allergens like grass or other plant pollen, animal hair or mould spores that you may be allergic to.
The whole mechanism behind hay fever is a result of stimulation of cells in your body called mast cells. When the mast cells are stimulated, they break up, which forces the release of antibodies including histamines. These are the primary cause of the unpleasant itching, redness, inflammation and other symptoms.
Other hay fever symptoms you may be afflicted with include sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and nose, blocked nose and sinus passages, retention of fluid (mostly mucous) around nasal passages and forehead, pounding headaches and a dry throat. Most of these symptoms are caused by pollen from grass and rape fields (in the US ragweed is also a likely source of pollen) which is released in massive quantities and can travel up to 100 miles on air currents.
People who are allergic to irritants like pet hair may suffer similar symptoms all year around if they have a pet around them. Pollen allergies are mostly seasonal.
One of the natural herbs that are very effective against the symptoms of hay fever is the reishi mushroom (Ganodermalucidum) taken in powder form in water or fruit juice or as a capsule or tablet. As stated above, hay fever is caused by an autoimmune response of your body in response to specific pollens and other allergens. This causes localised release of histamine within the upper respiratory tract, which is responsible for the symptoms commonly experienced by hay fever sufferers.
Strangely responses by the regular immune system and antibody-mediated responses like hay fever are mutually exclusive in any particular zone of the body, so when one of them becomes active the other stops. Reishi mushrooms contain unique polysaccharides that fool your body into activating the immune system, which causes the production of histamine to subside. It is a natural anti-histamine.
For comprehensive advice on natural remedies for seasonal allergies like hay fever and to find potent, organic and active natural ingredients and resources, head over to http://www.frannsalthealth.com/blog. Which not only publishes informative blog posts providing advice on various health problems, but also has a wide variety of herbs, aromatherapy products, supplements, remedies, health food and other supplies to help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
About Frann's Alt Health:
Frannsalthealth.com is an Edinburgh, Scotland-based online health shop founded by well-known published naturalist Frann Leach. Her accurate and thoroughly researched blog posts, helpful advice and articles are featured on http://www.frannsalthealth.com/blog
Address: Frann Leach, 23 The Brae, Auchendinny, EH26 0QU, Scotland
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you…..Ã¢â‚¬Youâ€˜ll be a success at JTM Solutions, my son!Ã¢â‚¬
- Digital marketer Mohammad Nayem shares his success mantra and motivational factors
- wheelieholix.pl RozwaÃ…¼ajÃ„…c co klasa sukni Ã…â€ºlubnych akceptowalny najbardziej praktycznym miejscem dla panny mÃ…â€šodej, kiecka maÃ…â€šÃ…¼onka sprawunki Ã…â€šatwiejsze.
- “Miguel, Ángel Celestino”: Una novela para entender a Venezuela