Are you looking for the process to email sales forms in QuickBooks desktop? If yes, then your search ends over here. Whether you are sending one invoice to many customers or many invoices to a single customer, then emailing sales in QuickBooks desktop is possible with the steps discussed later in this post. The user can save a lot of time and print or email multiple sales forms as a batch.
In this post, we will be discussing about the steps to be followed, in order to email sales forms in QuickBooks desktop. Thus, read ahead to attain further information. If you want our experts to carry out the process on your behalf, then ring up to us immediately at our toll-free numberi.e.1-844-521-0490, and we will help you through the process.
Steps to send forms by batch in QuickBooks desktop
The user can send the forms by batch, with the help of the steps below:
- First of all, the user needs to move to the file menu and then select send forms tab
- The next step is to select all the forms
- And hit the send now tab
After that, the user can edit or remove an email from the list, at the time of selecting forms to send window
Emailing and printing multiple sales forms later
In case the user wants to email or print forms later on, then it is recommended to mark them, as it would be easy to identify them. The steps to be followed here are:
- At first, the user needs to mark sales forms to email or print later
- The user is recommended to select send later to email it later
- And, choose print or preview and then print later to print it afterwards
- The user is recommended to select save and close the transaction
- And after that filter to batch print or email
Once the user has marked the forms, he/she needs to filter the sales list by:
- Firstly, selecting the sales menu and also the all sales tab
- And later on, selecting the filter drop down menu
- And also selecting either send later or print later tab and click on apply
- The last step is to click on all the checkboxes for the transactions to be emailed or printed
Emailing sales forms in QuickBooks desktop becomes easy, once the above steps are followed properly. However, if there is any sort of issue or if you are doubtful regarding any fact, then do not think much in calling us at 1-844-521-0490. OurQuickBooks enterprise support team of experts and certified professionals will ensure to provide you instant support services.