New Delhi, 16, May 2016: Since the launch of the Startup India campaign on 16 January 2016, the startup ecosystem in India has been getting the much-needed boost. The campaign was first announced by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 15 August 2015. According to his initiative, 75 startup support hubs have been created to contribute to the growth of the startup businesses in India.
In order to create a favorable environment for startups to launch their projects and carry out business, ForPressRelease.com and StartupKafe.com have announced their partnership today. The partnership aims at offering a platform for startups to help meet their business objectives. Both the organizations will offer a bouquet of services at discounted costs, helping a startup to promote their business and reach their target groups. There are a host of services, including company registration, website and application development, press release distribution, presentations, startup profiling and interview, branding and social media marketing that startups can opt for at a reduced cost.
Speaking about the partnership, the Founder of ForPressRelease.com, Arnav Anand states, “Well, I am through with the startup journey and now running a successful business. But I can never forget the ups and downs and highs and lows one can face as a startup. With StartupKafe.com, we can now work to make the challenging path of entrepreneurship more conducive and fruitful for the startups coming forward with beautiful and innovative ideas.”
With both the organizations coming together, more new ideas may come to the fore. Business aspirants who have little knowledge about how to launch their startup or create a broader awareness about their projects or ventures can benefit from this association. More and more startups are seeing the daylight and a number of venture capitalists, incubators and mentors are contributing to the growth of the startup ecosystem in the country. Recently, Google Launchpad Accelerator has announced the second batch of Indian startups and such initiatives are really conducive to turn Startup India campaign into a movement.
“Entrepreneurship is often confusing and tiresome. After working with several startups, we decided to forge an association with ForPressRelease.com, allowing startups to launch their business with the knowledge and confidence they require to achieve success. We will be happy to assist a startup, offering guidance and advices and also services that they may require,” opines Vedant Goel, Editor-in-Chief of StartupKafe.com .
According to YourStory Research, Indian startups raised 1.42 billion UD dollars in the first quarter of 2016. This signifies the strengthening startup business environment in India. But still, there are several startups that fail to reach their intended goals due to lack of resources and guidance. For all startups, the partnership between ForPressRelease.com and StartupKafe.com could prove an encouraging step that will facilitate their success story.
ForPressRelease.com is the leading press release distribution site in India with a huge traffic pool and around 50,000 registered users who regularly posts their news and story for creating a mass awareness. With a daily visitor of over 70,000, the website is very popular among business people, PR and marketing professionals, journalists and others.
StartupKafe.com is an online platform for budding startups in India. The website is a hot spot for entrepreneurs, investors and others to learn about new startups and their innovative projects. One can read news, views and stories about Indian startups on the website.
For media inquiry, please contact Arnav Anand at: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- SYCODE Releases CATIA V4 and V5 File Import Add-Ins for SolidWorks
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you…..Ã¢â‚¬Youâ€˜ll be a success at JTM Solutions, my son!Ã¢â‚¬
- Digital marketer Mohammad Nayem shares his success mantra and motivational factors
- “Miguel, Ángel Celestino”: Una novela para entender a Venezuela