Tax expert and author Frank Ellis has published an article on easyincometaxfilingonline.com that explains IRS Form 1040EZ and provides instructions for taxpayers when filing.
May 31, 2016 — “IRS Form 1040EZ & Instructions for Filing” is now available at easyincometaxfilingonline.com. Tax preparation planner and author Frank Ellis reveals insights about this simple form. First, he points out it is for those with a taxable income of less than $100,000 and who don’t have any dependents to claim.
The one-page form has four sections, the author says. He also points to two online sources where people can prepare and file their federal taxes at no cost. The sections of the form are explained next. Personal information is at the top and Ellis tells readers the details to be entered here, including their filing status.
People can report their sources of income next. The types that can be reported on 1040EZ form are limited to wages, tips, salaries, and taxable interest of $1,500 or less. Income such as dividends or alimony cannot be reported here, the author notes. Deductions and exemptions are combined with gross income, and one’s taxable income is calculated. Ellis notes that with online filing, these calculations are done automatically.
There is also a section on payments, credits, and tax. The author explains how one can enter tax payments made by their employer that was withheld from paychecks during the year. He also says those eligible for the work pay tax credit or the EIC can claim them here, but these are the only credits that can be claimed on the form. Online filing makes this step easier as well.
In addition, Ellis includes a section on calculating one’s refunds and amounts due and links to an online tax refund calculator. The author then recommends e-file and refers to ways one can download the 1040EZ form from TurboTax. Lastly, he stresses the major benefit of online tax software and its ability to import W-2 information without the risk of human error.
To learn more about Form 1040EZ, go to http://www.easyincometaxfilingonline.com/tax-forms/2012-1040-ez-form/.
About Frank Ellis
Frank Ellis is a Traverse City Tax Preparation Planner and published author. He has written tax and finance related articles for eight years and has published over 900 articles on leading financial websites.
Easy Income Tax Filing Online
945 East 8th Street Suite A
Traverse City, Michigan 49686
Check out those popular press releases
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Swiss Army Watches Are So Precise!
- Xeye, a new concept of micro mode cameras that supports all your devices invites crowdsourcing for its first phase of production on Indiegogo
- Aulaformacion centro adscrito a la Universidad UEMC organiza master online en medioambiente y eficiencia energÃ©tica