ITS&TECH and its president Enrique Irazabal Serrano files a multi-million dollar claim and criminal lawsuit. The claim, for more than 15 million euro, includes the documentation of the lawsuit which will likewise be filed before the courts of justice in European Union and Spain, whereby those accountable for the digital publication are accused, as well as third parties, of the crimes specified by the Penal Code, Statutory Law 10/1995, crime against honor, libel (art. 205 and 206), defamation (art. 208 and 209) and extortion (art. 243) and distribution of false news.
Other judicial news:
Judgments of the Court of Justice of the European Union
European Court of Human Rights
United Nations Commission on International Trade law
BoletÃn JurÃdico Internacional
Juridical Bulletin / Legal & Law
Check out those popular press releases
- Quirónsalud Bizkaia servicio médico de Sokatira Mundiala
- Analytix Solutions will exhibit at the US Indoor Virtual Conference
- Save Your Time and Money with Renowned Old Scrap Car Removal
- There Is An In depth Range Of Lighting Items Accessible On Line
- BarterOne & Scinet Corporation: Las claves del impacto mundial!