ITS&TECH and its president Enrique Irazabal Serrano files a multi-million dollar claim and criminal lawsuit. The claim, for more than 15 million euro, includes the documentation of the lawsuit which will likewise be filed before the courts of justice in European Union and Spain, whereby those accountable for the digital publication are accused, as well as third parties, of the crimes specified by the Penal Code, Statutory Law 10/1995, crime against honor, libel (art. 205 and 206), defamation (art. 208 and 209) and extortion (art. 243) and distribution of false news.
Other judicial news:
Judgments of the Court of Justice of the European Union
European Court of Human Rights
United Nations Commission on International Trade law
BoletÃn JurÃdico Internacional
Juridical Bulletin / Legal & Law
Check out those popular press releases
- Small Scale Business Ideas, New Insights from Sandy McQueen This 2013
- Manufacturing & Small Business | SCINET CORPORATION instala nuevos talleres de ensamblado
- Pre-contest Peroid for Bodybuilding
- Best rugged tablet PC could fully endure all sorts of test from the dicky outside environment
- Bent Kettle Beer Now in Cans: Insolence and Thwack!