(Free Press Release) TurboCharged® is a groundbreaking 8-Step program that defies common weight-loss theories.
New York, NY - August 01, 2011 -- Choosing which foods to eat and which to avoid is the biggest challenge for anyone trying to get into shape. So, here is some practical advice from brother and sister Dian Griesel, Ph.D. (Nutrition) and Tom Griesel, coauthors of TurboCharged -- Accelerate Your Fat Burning Metabolism, Get Lean Fast and Leave Diet and Exercise Rules in the Dust (Business School of Happiness, 2011), a new book that outlines a revolutionary eight-step rapid fat-loss program requiring no aerobic exercise, supplements or special equipment. A new daily blog(http://turbocharged.us.com/blog/) on Turbocharged.us.com, has been created to help readers with practical advice on dieting and nutrition.
Thirty years of research and continuous experimentation by the authors have lead to the following easy to implement tips:
1. Think youâ€˜re hungry? Have a big drink or two of water first!
2. Thirsty? Drink water instead of a sports drink.
3. Coffee? Have a cup black or with half and half. Skip the sugar and sugary syrups.
4. Want a snack? Skip the 100 calories of cookies, and eat one or two pieces of any fruit you want.
5. Lunch? Skip the sandwich and opt for a huge salad; load it up with an assortment of vegetables. Then add a big scoop of avocado, and if desired, a squeeze of lemon for a healthful, nutritious and creamy dressing.
For other tips, Read more(http://turbocharged.us.com/uncategorized/eat-this-not-that-and-get-yourself-"turbocharged")
Remember: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. SO: before you eat, promise yourself that you will take from 30 seconds to 1 minute to close your eyes and visualize your goal.
TurboCharged® is a groundbreaking 8-Step program that defies common weight-loss theories. It successfully delivers body-defining rapid fat loss, accelerates metabolism, and improves health and odds of longevity without gimmicks, supplements or special equipment. Common sense and a desire to be lean are all that is required for success at any age. For more information, log on to http://www.turbocharged.us.com. Please follow us on Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/turbochargedUS) and Twitter(http://twitter.com/#!/diangriesel).
The Investor Relations Group
11 Stone Street
New York, NY 10004