Danish Akhtar down with chicken pox!
Wrestler tuned actor Danish Akhtar who is currently seen playing the role of mighty Hanuman in STAR Plus’ mythological saga, SiyaKe Ram recently fell prey to the extreme temperatures in Hyderabad and fell sick. The actor who has been shooting extensive night shifts since the past one month fell prey to his exhausted body and reached a saturation point wherein he couldn’t shoot any further and had to be immediately hospitalized.
On being checked up, unfortunately the wrestler turned actor was diagnosed with chicken pox, which would refrain him to shoot for the next 2 weeks for sure.
Said Danish, “I was immediately hospitalized because I was completely exhausted and couldn’t even stand on my feet, let alone shooting for the show. I was immediately admitted and now I plan resting it out completely. I knew I’d have long shooting schedules but didn’t know it would get this bad. The production has been kind enough and the cast too has been frequently visiting me whenever they have time. I now plan on resting. My mother is down from Bihar to stay by my side and I hope to be better soon.”
This is not all the production has got the cast and the crew vaccinated and are taking precaution so that other members of the crew don’t get affected.
Get well soon, Danish.
Watch Danish Akhtar as Hanuman in SiyaKe Ram from Monday to Sunday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Buy GW2 (Guild wars 2) gold online with IGXE that offers it in the best way possible
- Students in Singapore lauds tuition agencies catering to personal needs
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.