For Media Contact:
Contact: Barbara Henszey
Email: [email protected]
31 December, 2013: Join CityTwist’s Conquest Automotive division at the Digital Dealer Workshop in Tampa, Florida on January 8, 2014. In partnership with the Florida Automobile Dealers Association (FADA), the workshop will showcase the latest digital strategies for dealerships. Ken Schwartz, CityTwist CEO, will lead a session entitled, “Monetizing Data Without The Risk.”
CityTwist’s Conquest Automotive is a leading provider of email advertising in the automotive industry. The Internet has upended the car sales process. Last year over 90% of consumers began their car search online, and that’s where dealers must go to reach interested buyers first. Conquest Automotive identifies new “in market” prospects from a dealership’s primary market area driving those targeted consumers to the dealership website and ultimately to the showroom floor.
“Consumer data is abundant and valuable, yet many dealers fail to fully exploit its potential,” says Schwartz. In this workshop, Schwartz will explore the legal guidelines surrounding consumer data and provide a “how to” guide for effective monetization. Successful monetization requires timing, effective targeting and relevant event marketing. In conquest advertising, the source of emails in your mailing list is critical to your reputation and ultimate success. We will explore warning signs from vendors, questions that should be asked, and common misconceptions.
The Digital Dealer workshop format gives dealers the opportunity to network with industry peers as well as a select group of technology providers. CityTwist Conquest Automotive invites Dealer Principals, GMs, Internet Sales Managers and Marketing Directors to stop by our table to:
- Learn how Conquest Automotive provides the lowest marketing cost per car sold in the market today.
- Find out how Conquest Automotive targets local “in market” buyers from an opt-in database of 125 million consumers.
- Learn how Conquest Automotive provides dealers with true ROI using independent 3rd party tracking and Campaign Evaluation Reports by R.L. Polk.
For more information on Conquest Automotive, visit: www.conquestautomotive.com
To register for the workshop, visit: http://tampa.digitaldealerworkshops.com/
Check out those popular press releases
- Submitting Websites to Directories, Are you paying for costly Directory submissions fo your websites
- Nutravicity’s Adjustable Cross Fit Jump Rope Now Available on Amazon
- YEFRI ZUÑIGA – Google Biografia
- GiveIndia Launches Indiaâ€˜s Only Online Fundraising Event | 4th Edition Of The India Giving Challenge
- Mains series of products about famous sunglasses brand-Tom Ford