(Free Press Release) Breisach-Liebman, one of Japan`s largest commodity trading advisory firms, continues its rapid expansion announcing new hire of Samuel Thompson as Senior Project Manager for the Business Development Department.
Mr. Thompson possesses more than 17 years of experience in business development and management. As department manager, he will be responsible for facilitating and supervising the department in many facets including reviews, maintaining and approving departmental staffing and resources for each project, departmental profit and loss and ensuring the technical competency of the department is maintained.
Mr. Thompson has worked at several prestigious companies in the Asia Pacific area, as well as in Chicago and New York.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Samuel will add great value to our expansion plans for Europe and Iâ€˜m very pleased to have him on boardÃ¢â‚¬, said Mr. Walter J. Newton, CEO at Breisach-Liebman; We are about to establish our long due presence on the European market, and Samuel is the right man to lead our expansion plans, added Mr. Newton.
B-L Press officer
Email: [email protected]
Street: Shinbashi Minato Ward
Zip Code: 105-0004
Check out those popular press releases
- To Keep Body Shape by Riding Airwheel Intelligence Electric Scooter for Kids
- Vigo Video Celebrates a Successful Year in India
- LA Acting Coach Aaron Speiser Reports the End is Near
- San Francisco Key Replacement Now Bestows Jeep Transponder Keys
- The Next 4 Billion & SCINET CORPORATION: Worldwide Innovation impact!