Robotic surgery or computer-assisted surgery or Da Vinci Surgical System, is a type of surgical procedures that is conducted using robotic help or computer assistance.
This robot-assisted surgical procedure was developed to overcome the limitations of minimally-invasive surgical procedures and to enhance the capabilities of surgeons performing critical open surgeries.
Considering the procedure, robotic surgery can be categorized into four classes, such as:
- Supervisory-Controlled systems: This is also known as Computer Assisted Surgery. This is the most automated surgical procedure. After proper prep work, the surgeons input data into the robotic system, plans the course of action, and place the robot in the appropriate start position to conduct the operation.
- Telesurgical systems: The most common Telesurgical system is the Da Vinci Robotic Surgical System. Here the robot helps the surgeons by providing 3-D visualization deep within hard-to-reach places like the heart, as well as enhancing wrist dexterity and control of tiny instruments. This technology allows surgeons to make quicker, more controlled and accurate movements by using the robot arms.
- Shared-Control systems: In this system, the surgeons do most of the surgical work and the robot assists when needed. In most of the cases, the robotic system monitors the surgeon’s action, providing stability and supports as required during the procedure.
- Robotic Radiosurgery Systems: This is not exactly surgical procedure. Here the robots are used to deliver radiation for the treatment of tumors. Here the robots are used to control highly focused beams of ionizing radiation to precise locations within the body.
In last few years, benefits of low-cost robotic surgery in India has improved a lot and a number of foreign patients come to India to available to facility of low-cost Robotic surgery.
About Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants is one of the leading medical tourism service providers in India. They are known for their world-class medical care and services in different field of surgical and therapeutic treatment.
They have established a strong bond with the best hospitals in India to provide high-class medical care and services at very affordable price patients around the world.
The organization has a proven track record of providing excellent robotic surgery packages to their clients as a solution to many critical health conditions.
They have a huge team of internationally trained, well- experienced and skilled medical professionals along with cut edge technology and the latest hospital facility to make the medical tour of the international patients successful and pleasant.
Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
160/10, Bannerghatta Road
Opp. 11 M-B Bangalore,
Karnataka - 560076, India
Email: [email protected]
Phone No. : +91-9860755000
Check out those popular press releases
- Missrebel.co.uk: Online store selling stylish clothes for women
- Capital Direct Funding Hard Money Makes Major Investment in Golf Course and Recreational Facility Lending
- Bergareche Ruiz IrÃºn establece una nueva lÃnea de transporte terrestre con Marruecos
- How to Create Ring-tone For iPhone from mp3?
- PlaylistUncovered.com announces the launch of its New Music Website