27, May 2016: As an author and successful entrepreneur, Race Cummings has a unique insight into African American community, its makeup and ingrained division that lies within. In a thought-provoking new book â€˜I Was a Slave: Plight of a King,’ Cummings offers a keen perspective on Black history in the pre-America days, the modern plight of African American communities and what, if anything, can be done about it.
“There’s nothing like freedom. That’s why anytime anyone escapes the rabbit hole, there is a reason to celebrate. But what happens next? Once we exit the rabbit hole, which way do we go? How do we rebuild our communities, and how do we ensure that none of us ever tumble down that hole again? We need to form real families, educate and protect our young, and begin to build legacies. To do these things, we’ll need to know and understand several concepts: what a real family is; what knowledge is crucial for our young people; and most importantly, what a legacy is and how we can build and pass one on to our family,” says Race Cummings.
I Was A Slave: The Plight of a King, Part II Examines:
* What “transparency” really means
* The need for self transparency within Black Community
* Identifying the racist in you
* Blaming others for your own failure
* Return of the hunter
* Targeting the Black King
* How to identify a true queen
* Helping younger generation transition into responsible young men and women
* Feeding our Royal community
* And much more…
The book is nothing short of an expose that will have readers eager to turn every page and read on. Moreover, Cummings reveals facts that most people are not aware of. In other words, â€˜I Was a Slave: Plight of a King’ reminds the African American community who they were, who they are, and what they can become if they are willing to put the work into it.
For more information, visit: https://www.amazon.com/I-Was-Slave-Plight-King-ebook/dp/B01E2Z97BG?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_sw_su_dp
About Race Cummings:
Race Cummings is an author, an entrepreneur, and the founder of LinkMeRight and RaceDreamer Marketing. LinkMeRight specializes in increasing online visibility and promoting the brands of innovative and ambitious professionals; and RaceDreamer Marketing specializes in increasing the online presence of and rebranding small businesses. Race Cummings is available for media appearances and interviews.
Check out those popular press releases
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- Swiss Army Watches Are So Precise!
- Aulaformacion centro adscrito a la Universidad UEMC organiza master online en medioambiente y eficiencia energÃ©tica
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.