Dunwoody, GA - “Atlanta real estate is changing by leaps and bounds.” said Telmo Bermeo, partner of America’s Network Realty Group, Inc. “Thankfully, the nation’s home market is starting to stabilize. As a result, Atlanta homes for sale are gaining excellent momentum in the stable market.”
Due to the listing inventory being low in Atlanta, Bermeo is actively encouraging people to list their homes if indeed they had that option to sell already in mind. Now a seller’s market, America’s Network Realty Group needs more inventory. Located in nearby Dunwoody, the realty group has been an established force in the home marketplace since 1992.
“To put it bluntly, all of our listings at this point are either sold or under contract. The market is just red hot with potential. And we simply need more sellers engaged in this exciting time for Atlanta.” added Bermeo.
For more information visit www.ksrealty.com. To connect via Facebook visit www.facebook.com/HomesforsaleAtlanta. To contact Telmo Bermeo at America’s Network Realty Group, Inc. directly send an email to [email protected] or call 770-309-6417.
Check out those popular press releases
- The peptides and macrocycle drug discovery services market
- The prefilled syringes market , predicts Roots Analysis
- Continuous Manufacturing Market by Roots Analysis
- TIL-based Therapies Market, 2021-2030 by Roots Analysis
- Next Generation Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Stimulators Market by Roots Analysis