(Free Press Release) Berlin, 13th October 2011 - Acrolinx, the leader in content quality management, today announced that SAUTER has deployed the SaaS version of Acrolinx IQ, Acrolinx in the Cloud, to enable their content developers and translators to deliver high quality content to their customers worldwide. SAUTER, based in Basel, Switzerland, is a world leader in building automation and system integration and is present worldwide. Providing their global customer base with consistent, accurate information is a top priority at SAUTER. However, they experienced challenges with checking large volumes of content against quality standards, managing corporate terminology and preparing content for translation.
Acrolinx was able to help them create a terminology database through multi-lingual term extraction and term harvesting. These features allowed them to extract frequently used terms, decide on approved words, and create a terminology database making content easier to translate and more consistent for their customers. Additionally, the software was able to guide their writers to check for quality issues including grammar, style, read-ability and reuse opportunities before content went to translation or into their content management system. The result is correct content that is ready for publishing and delivery to a global market. With the new SaaS version of Acrolinx IQ, SAUTER was able to scale their investment in linguistic intelligence to meet the growing needs of their business with minimum risk or investment.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Since quality is a top priority at SAUTER AG, we were looking for a solution to manage terminology and help our writers comply with quality standards,Ã¢â‚¬ said Marco Aeschimann, Head of Publishing. Ã¢â‚¬Å“With Acrolinx IQ in the Cloud, we have been able to improve the quality of published content, increase efficiency and decrease translation costs.Ã¢â‚¬
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Acrolinx is thrilled to be able to help SAUTER deliver the highest quality content to their customers,Ã¢â‚¬ said Markus Juhr-DeBenedetti, COO of Acrolinx. Ã¢â‚¬Å“SAUTER now has the ability to communicate effectively by providing writers with an editing tool that gives them easy access to the right information.Ã¢â‚¬
The Leading Platform for Content Analytics and Information Quality
Successful companies including Adobe, Dell, Microsoft, IBM, Philips, and Siemens rely on Acrolinx as their foundation for content excellence. Acrolinx has a proven track-record of helping the worldâ€˜s top brands deliver an Exceptional Information Experience to their customers. Using a natural language processing engine, the sophisticated Acrolinx technology analyzes, measures, and improves the quality of content. The result is consistent and effective customer communication in every market.
As a leading provider of solutions for building automation technology in green buildings, SAUTER ensures good climate conditions and comfort in sustainable environments. As a specialist, SAUTER develops, produces and markets complete energy-efficient system solutions and offers a comprehensive range of services to guarantee energy-optimised building operation. Our products, solutions and services ensure high energy efficiency throughout the entire life cycle of a building, from planning and construction through to operation, in office and administrative buildings, research and educational establishments, hospitals, industrial buildings and laboratories, airports, leisure facilities, hotels and data centres. With over a century of experience and a track record of technological know-how, SAUTER is a proven system integrator, with a reputation that guarantees continuous innovation and Swiss quality. SAUTER was honoured for the best automation system in 2009 and won the 2010 Building Efficiency Award for the best energy service; it provides users and operators with an overview of energy flows and consumption, enabling them to keep track of their costs.
For more information, please contact: http://www.acrolinx.com
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- New Ebay Coupon Codes for February 2015 Released on Checkbestcoupons.com
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you…..Ã¢â‚¬Youâ€˜ll be a success at JTM Solutions, my son!Ã¢â‚¬
- Digital marketer Mohammad Nayem shares his success mantra and motivational factors
- wheelieholix.pl RozwaÃ…¼ajÃ„…c co klasa sukni Ã…â€ºlubnych akceptowalny najbardziej praktycznym miejscem dla panny mÃ…â€šodej, kiecka maÃ…â€šÃ…¼onka sprawunki Ã…â€šatwiejsze.