When Akshay Kumar trained in Krumping
The Khiladi of Bollywood Akshay Kumar who is known for his expertise in action, martial arts, comedy and acting has added another feather to his cap. The actor who visited the sets of &TV’s popular show So You Think You Can Dance learnt some â€˜Krumping’ moves from one of the contestant on the show.
A source from the sets informed, “Aryan along with his partner Kalpita performed Kathak in Radha Krishna style on the song â€˜ManwaLage’. Akshay was so stunned by their performance that he requested Aryan to teach him â€˜Krumping’. Aryan’s excitement knew no bound of happiness after such a humble request and both of them â€˜Krumped away’.
Don’t Forget to tune into So You Think You Can Dance every Saturday and Sunday at 8:30pm only on &TV
Check out those popular press releases
- Buy GW2 (Guild wars 2) gold online with IGXE that offers it in the best way possible
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The LG1093AA45 Turbine Flame Sensor
- CG Health and Fitness Launches Their New Website Created By Connie Grevengoed
- La cocina de Sigrid Torralbo Perez