El Segundo, CA, 02, May 2016: VNYL, the vinyl record subscription service, unveils TRNTBL, the first Internet of Things record player with wireless audio streaming and social music sharing features.
TRNTBL (pronounced turntable) is a first-of-its-kind vinyl record player that automatically identifies music the user spins on vinyl to allow for social sharing and an exclusive tune-in feature via Spotify. TRNTBL also streams uncompressed audio to Sonos, AirPlay and Bluetooth devices.
“We believe TRNTBL can take center stage in your home. The player is beautifully designed to making listening to vinyl more accessible for this new and growing audience of premium music listeners,” said Nick Alt, VNYL’s Founder.
TRNTBL comes in either Black+Gold or Creme+Gold and costs $420 MSRP but is available for a limited pre-order starting Saturday, April 30 at 9am PT for $351. VNYL will ship TRNTBL in Summer 2016.
Launched in March 2015, VNYL offers members an individually curated monthly shipment of 3 new vinyl records catered to the member’s personal music tastes. VNYL recently openedits first VNYL Record Shop in a joint venture with Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants at The Goodland Hotel in Santa Barbara, California.
For Media Contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers
- Buy GW2 (Guild wars 2) gold online with IGXE that offers it in the best way possible
- Students in Singapore lauds tuition agencies catering to personal needs
- Pro Blast offers dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.