Orlando, FL — April 7, 2015 — Virtually everyone knows about the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, but research has uncovered other benefits with which many people may not be familiar. VitaBreeze recently launched its triple-strength Omega 3 Fish Oil supplement, and has released information about the top seven benefits of using fish oil supplements. This can be helpful to consumers who want to make a well-informed buying decision.
“There is a whole host of benefits to be derived from omega-3 fish oil supplements,” said VitaBreeze spokesperson Michelle O’Sullivan.
The human body does not naturally produce omega-3 fatty acids. Instead, these fatty acids can be obtained from eating foods such as seafood. However, this is a substantial problem for people who don’t like fish. Fish oil supplements are believed to be the ultimate solution for individuals who want to obtain the benefits of omega-3s but don’t want to consume fish or other foods that contain the fatty acids.
A fishy aftertaste from fish oil supplements is the number one complaint from consumers. VitaBreeze has eliminated the fishy aftertaste with an enteric coating on the supplements that also aids in absorption.
The Top 7 benefits of an omega-3 fatty acid supplement include:
- Immune system support — Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to bolster the immune system, helping people resist colds, flu, fever and fatigue. They are also beneficial for people that have auto-immune diseases.
- Heart health — According to the American Heart Association, omega-3s can reduce cholesterol levels, thereby alleviating stress on the heart and slowing the accumulation of plaque in veins.
- Brain function — Omega 3s are essential for maintaining the health of brain cells and research indicates they can help improve brain volume. They are essential for developing fetuses.
- Depression — Multiple research studies have shown that omega-3s have a positive effect on people with depression and are especially helpful for women suffering from post-natal depression.
- Vision — Canadian researchers demonstrated that omega-3s protect individuals from age-related vision loss and macular degeneration.
- Inflammation — Omega-3s are believed to be effective in reducing the inflammation that’s present in conditions ranging from joint disease to intestinal ailments and diseases.
- Skin problems — Those with acne, psoriasis, rashes and eczema may find relief with the use of omega-3s.
The VitaBreeze formula is one of the most potent in the market, containing 2,400mg of fish oil per serving, including 800mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA. Molecular distillation removes PCBs, toxins and heavy metals, and the supplement contains no common allergens, GMOs or artificial ingredients (http://www.amazon.com/Omega-Fish-Oil-Supplement-Softgels/dp/B00O8NS20K).
VitaBreeze is a nutraceutical brand that manufactures high-quality natural supplements to help people live a healthy, enjoyable and longer life. All of the company’s products are manufactured in the United States using the finest quality ingredients that have been carefully selected, tested and crafted into the firm’s formulas. Visit http://www.VitaBreeze.com to learn more.
Check out those popular press releases
- Things to Keep in Mind While Buying a Used Car
- Weight Loss Surgery in India Options, Benefits, Risks and Cost
- Shriram Super Research Wheat — Super 231 helps increase farmers productivity by at least 25% and also increases farmer’s income
- Nostalgic: Lekker voorzomeren aan de CÃ´te dâ€˜ Azur Met een klassieke Alfa Romeo langs de droomkust van jetset
- Kolkata students take on national challenges