Understand the business of Bollywood with a new show from UTV STARS- â€˜Bollynomics’
As the famous saying goes - there is no business like show business. For years now, audiences have witnessed the glitz and glamour of the world of Bollywood with little insight onwhat really goes behind creating all that magic on screen, on what really is the business of Bollywood. With a view to bridge this gap and in an attempt to bring Bollywood closer to audiences, UTV STARS — The official channel of Bollywood, is all set to launch yet another unique show, â€˜Bollynomics’.
Each episode of Bollynomics will encapsulate different aspects of this trade such as:
- Cover story on the week’s Trend
- Tete-a tetewith prominent producers, distributors and Studio executives -
- The Big Picture— a small chat segment with prominent personalities from the Trade fraternity
- Star Equity — the analysis of a Bollywood personality every week
- Weekly Trade Report — a consolidated analysis and report on the happenings of the week gone by
- Bollywood This Week — Top 10 trade related news of the week.
“UTV STARS launched with the thought of getting Bollywood closer to its fans and we have continued to deliver on this promise ever since. With Bollynomics, audiences will get a chance to know and better understand the business of Bollywood and its movies which forms such an integral part of their everyday lives,” Said, Nikhil Gandhi, Executive Director, Youth Networks, Disney UTV.
The Show will be hosted by Manish Dubey — Director and Editor, Content, UTV STARS. Manish is backed by over 20 years of experience in Film journalism. Bollynomics is a weekly show which went on air on 19th April 2013.
Episode 2 will feature an interview with Bollywood’s ace director, David Dhawanand an analysis on the current trend of Bollywood remakes! Tune in to this insightful and fascinating episode of Bollynomics, this Tuesday, 26th March 2013 at 8pm, only on UTV STARS!
For any further information please contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- Hardings Removals offer Specialized Removal Teams to Cater to Different Relocation Needs.
- MTV creates the perfect pitch; acquires broadcast rights for Box Cricket League
- EVSO and BSOM Current HOT Watch List
- Binary Options Brokers: Selecting the most effective System
- Air Conditioner Reviews website offers resources to help people pick the right AC