The ministry of Tribal Affairs was formed for effective implementation of many Tribal Welfare Schemes for the under-privileged sections of the society. These schemes include social welfare, economical welfare, educational upliftment, social justice, women & child welfare, food, employment etc.
This week on IBN-Lokmat’s Vichara Mantryana meet Shri. Babanrao Pachpute, Minister for Tribal Development.He is the leader from National Congress Party. Call in on 022-66899263 to speak to him and catch this live show on Thursday, 11th April 2013 at 8 pm only on IBN-Lokmat.
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs takes care of overall policy, planning and coordination of programmes for development of Tribal Community. The Department looks after Social Security, Social insurance, Tribal welfare planning, project formulation, providing Education along with scholarship to students belonging to tribal community. In many Naxal-hit areas in Vidharbha district they have initiated plans for setting up model education hubs for tribal students where they can educate a child from Kindergarten to Post-graduation.
Be prepared with all your queries as the show goes live, tune into â€˜Vichara Mantryana’ on Thursday, 11th April 2013 at 8 pm only on IBN Lokmat.
Call in on 022-66899263 to speak to Babanrao Pachpute, Maharashtra’s Minister for Tribal Development.
Check out those popular press releases
- Civo Cloud Announces Search For Beta Testers With Tasty Perks
- Differences between FOSJOAS intelligent self-balancing scooter K3 and U3
- Book Review, Denny JA: Fang Yin’s Handkerchief, BestSellerNo1 Kindle Poetry Book
- Fifaar is an online shop selling cheap FUT coins
- Bluewind Beauty Introduces Special Offer on their Cosmetics Brushes, Cosmetic Puff