Dr. Evan Beale’s new website features up-to-date, original content, enhanced user experience, and responsive design.
Dallas, Texas - May 4, 2016
Dr. Evan W. Beale, board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery, breast surgery and pediatric surgery, has launched a new website to accommodate the practice’s growing clientele. The website is designed to provide better care, present valuable information and promote information sharing among readers.
As one of the top plastic surgeons in the Dallas and Fort Worth area, Dr. Beale understands the importance of developing a strong online presence. Through the practice’s new website, readers can access educational resources and original content, schedule an initial consultation, and compare before and after pictures with just a click of a button.
The new website features simple yet polished navigation menu, individual pages — including breast augmentation, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, and Botox — faster loading time, themed landing pages and improved graphics. The website is compatible with major browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. It also adapts to all types of mobile devices, such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
The procedures section provides fresh, relevant content in an organized, shareable manner to make information sharing a breeze online. A photo gallery section featuring procedural before & after photos is added to represent Dr. Beale’s real patients and expertise. The revamped website also features a dedicated plastic surgery blog to provide relevant information about the different procedures and treatments offered at Dr. Beale’s practice.
Dedicated to patient care and customized treatments, Dr. Beale's goal is to provide beautiful, natural results. With the new website, Dr. Beale hopes to provide all the information you need to achieve your cosmetic goals.
To learn more about Dr. Evan W. Beale or book an appointment, call 972-331-1900 or visit http://www.drevanbeale.com/.
About Dr. Evan W. Beale
Texan native and top Dallas, TX board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Evan Beale, is proud to dedicate his work and life to his patients performing a variety of cosmetic plastic surgery, pediatric surgery and non-surgical procedures for adults and children such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, and botox. Following his residency, Dr. Beale completed a fellowship in Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery and continued training under internationally renowned surgeons. He also participates in medical missions with LEAP Foundation, which provides free medical treatment for children internationally. Dedicated to patient care and individuality, Dr. Beale's goal is to provide beautiful, natural results.
Aesthetic Brand Marketing — Jennifer Cho
Email: [email protected]
Dr. Evan W. Beale
Location: 11970 N. Central Expressway, Suite 270 Dallas, TX 75243
Check out those popular press releases
- Airwheel X3 and X8, Which one wheel electric scooter Will Be Your First Choice? Selecting Airwheel X3 or X8 is a very difficult choice. Both of them are classic types of Airwheel single-wheeled self-balancing electric scooter. Which one is much better? If you have no idea, the following will give you the answer. Airwheel single-wheeled electric scooter is best-seller overseas and its consumer base is made up of enthusiasts from many different countries. As classic types of Airwheel self-balancing electric unicycle, X3 and X8 are very popular. However, many people are altxexeee undecided to choose Airwheel X3 or X8. Here are detailed comparisons between X3 and X8, which will help you out if you also have such a trouble. Quality Quality is always the basis of product and personal safety. Both X3 and X8 adopt imported SONY lithium battery, which can provide stronger power and better range. The adopted first-class Cheng Shin tire makes it adaptable to different road conditions. The high-tech nanometer resin case and super-mute maglev motor make X3 and X8 at similar quality grade. Performance Airwheel X3 has 130wh and 170wh, while Airwheel X8 only has 170wh. X8 is the zenith of Airwheel X series and thus it asks for stronger power. Besides, Airwheel X8 is a unique big-hubbed electric unicycle and is equipped with more intelligent electricity display board and thinner case. Thus, X8 surpasses X3 when it comes to performance. Cost performance Cost performance is concerned by lots of consumers and high cost performance needs price support. Although X8 is superior to X3 in performance, it is inferior to X3 in terms of price. Briefly speaking, Airwheel X3 has the similar quality to X8, but only has two thirds price of X8. Because of friendly price, many people would like to choose X3. Appearance Regarding to appearance, Airwheel X3 and X8 have their own advantages. X3 has customized limited edition, while X8 has royal carbon fiber grain. The 16-inch wheel hub of X8 is quite luxurious and attractive, but recently Airwheel has released orange X3 that is fashionable and cool. Everyone’s aesthetics is different. It is really a difficult question if you ask which one is much more fashionable. After the comparisons between Airwheel X3 and X8 in quality, performance, cost performance and appearance, you may have your own idea about choosing X3 or X8. Whatever type you choose, Airwheel always devotes itself to providing better scooters to consumers. About Airwheel Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd Contact Person: Mr Tang E-mail: [email protected] Phone: +8618861270200 Website: http://www.airwheel.net Airwheel
- “Miguel, Ángel Celestino”: Una novela para entender a Venezuela
- wheelieholix.pl RozwaÃ…¼ajÃ„…c co klasa sukni Ã…â€ºlubnych akceptowalny najbardziej praktycznym miejscem dla panny mÃ…â€šodej, kiecka maÃ…â€šÃ…¼onka sprawunki Ã…â€šatwiejsze.
- Mr Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman and Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd. Received the Life Time Achievement Award for his contribution tothe Vinyl Industry.
- Xeye, a new concept of micro mode cameras that supports all your devices invites crowdsourcing for its first phase of production on Indiegogo