Getting children into cleaning their teeth is definitely easier said than done. As any parent knows, we are attacked with advice as to the things that we must do when it comes to our kids’ oral hygiene; but sadly, the tooth fairy is nowhere to be found just when you need her to tell you precisely how to accomplish it!
Anaheim, CA – May 15, 2015 – Getting children into cleaning their teeth is definitely easier said than done. As any parent knows, we are attacked with advice as to the things that we must do when it comes to our kids’ oral hygiene; but sadly, the tooth fairy is nowhere to be found just when you need her to tell you precisely how to acaccomplish it!
Attempting to reason out with your childd that they should have their teeth get cleaned to avoid cavity, erosion and plaque apparently is not going to get you anywhere. Thus, to win the discussion with your cute, little kid, you need to follow the kid-friendly tricks in getting clean and healthy teeth.
1. Kids do love to imitate grownups. So, if ever you are cleaning your teeth the likelihood is they will want to copy it. It gives you the idea to aalways clean your teeth at the same time as your kids.
2. Positive reinforcement and negotiation can be a strong tool when bringing up children. For example, telling your kid that is he cleans his teeth well for three- four minutes after eating, night and morning, he will be given with something he will surely such as reading his favorite story and a trip to arcade.
3. When it comes to choosing toothbrush, prefer to buy bright-colored ones. Children are attracted to brighter colors and will be having interest in cleaning their teeth when their toothbrush is attractive to their eyes.
4. Purchase a toothpaste especially intended for young children because apparently, it tastes naturally sweet and will definitely have your child a pleasant teeth cleaning experience. Moreover, kids usually swallow toothpaste so pick up a toothpaste that is fluoride-free.
5. Minimize Sugar Intake. As a kid who does only have milk teeth, which only means they are not that strong yet as compared to adults of the family, advise them to avoid too much munching sugary foods. Sugar plus bacteria equals oral plaque. Plaque then leads to bleeding gums, cavities and tooth decay. And, the acid in carbonated beverages and refined sugar dissolves tooth enamel.
6. Encourage them to eat teeth-cleaning foods. Foods that are crisp or clean help to clean the teeth as they’re eaten. One of the examples of teeth-cleaning food is apple; some other selections include celery, raw carrots, as well as unsweetened popcorn. For more ideal results, make “detergent” food the final food your child munches in your dinner plate if you know he cannot brush his teeth right after eating.
7. Avoid tooth breaks. Do not bite, instead, suck hard foodstuff such as ice and candies. Biting hard food makes little cracks in the enamel of your kid’s teeth that, through the years, consolidate to result in more complicated cracks.
8. Change your kids’ brush. Discard your child’s toothbrush or replace the head of your kid’s electric toothbrush (if you permit them using), no less than each two to three months. Else, you’re simply exchanging bad bacteria to your mouth.
9. You brush your kid’s teeth, then let them do it after. Parent should brush first, then your kid brushes the second. Aside of it being a bonding moment, you teach your child the value of independence. And it’s super nice to raise independent children. Isn’t it?
10. Have your kids’ teeth checked by your dentist for. You should also visit your dentist if your child has a dental problem he or she’s been dealing with such as a bleeding gums and toothache.
This is where your trusted dental company comes along, the 7 Day Dental.
All four offices of 7 Day Dental have dentists with different specializations to provide complete oral health care; patients never had to look for a specialist elsewhere. Every call made to the office is answered by a knowledgeable staff member and emergency appointments can be made on the same day. As 7 Day Dental remains open even on weekends, it has become well known in the area as a “weekend dental office”, or “emergency dentists for Orange County”. For more information about 7 Day Dental, visit their site, http://www.7daydental.com
Check out those popular press releases
- VNYL announces TRNTBL, the world’s first wireless turntable.
- LOCALIDADES AGOTADAS en MADRID de aclamada obra de Perelman y Rotter
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Using solar street light to clean up the world
- 13 Year Old Tech Prodigy Jai Bhavnani is One of Apple’s newest iPhone and iPad developers